No announcement yet.

Listing the transfer Targets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think we will get bamford or Pritchard as in the last few days been reported both will be in prem league next year.

But if we do use the loan system it's getting people of this calibre that's important.

Comment

There once was a CB called Matt Mills at Reading some years ago. Wonder where he is now. He was quite ruthless and I think we need some routine in that position. Dunne is too slow now I think.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        There once was a CB called Matt Mills at Reading some years ago. Wonder where he is now. He was quite ruthless and I think we need some routine in that position. Dunne is too slow now I think.

Being linked with Fulham
        I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Ok,Pie and Marsh. He is 31, maybe we should look for a younger one now. Who knows. I hope Sir Les does though.;)
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

I wouldn't mind that Kalas from scum. He went on loan to Middlesborough in jan and looked really solid.

Comment

hope we are one of the club's keeping an eye on Alfie mawson. He is paying for wycombe but on loan from brentford. Big strong lad n chips in with goals.

Comment

Working...
              X