What's your view on Brentford???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your view on Brentford???

Living where I do, plenty bees round here and although they can't stand us, I have nothing but admiration for them and wish them all the best, want them in whichever division we are as like their ground, enjoy our games against them. What your views on them? Loads more teams I dislike more than them and only real hatred is that lot with the girls name.
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
    Living where I do, plenty bees round here and although they can't stand us, I have nothing but admiration for them and wish them all the best, want them in whichever division we are as like their ground, enjoy our games against them. What your views on them? Loads more teams I dislike more than them and only real hatred is that lot with the girls name.

Nothing much to add really
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

On a par with Fulham. Can't stand either and hope we get to beat them both next season.

Comment

Plenty of Bees fans round where I live and most of them new young ones as they have an excellent community team who are always in local parks and schools encouraging youngsters to support them and this is obviously working well and good luck to them I reckon

Comment

Same as you lot, got no problem with them at all and its a lovely ground to go to cos its so near and easy to just treat it like a home game. Think its pretty certain we will be playing them next season, cos we need a miracle to stay up and they need a miracle to go up.

Comment

My thoughts? If they are in the Championship it will not be 6pts for us when we face them. Very good side now, i dislike them but not as much as Fulham or the other lot.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Didn't mind them until the last season or two. Now, every Brentford I bump into gobs off about how they're gonna give us a footballing lesson next season, and how we should be quaking at the thought of playing them. If ever a club had delusions of grandeur, its that lot. Oh, and Fulham. I guess they should be allowed to enjoy their little moment in the sun, especially after an existence that up until recently consisted of them being completely shite. I've even heard Brentford fans #### off Loftus Road....which if anything is just a larger, slightly nicer version of Griffin Park.

Comment

We will beat them home and away 3-0 even on a bad day
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                  Plenty of Bees fans round where I live and most of them new young ones as they have an excellent community team who are always in local parks and schools encouraging youngsters to support them and this is obviously working well and good luck to them I reckon
                  Agree their community programme is excellent Isle, my boy used to play for their pre academy programme( with a QPR top on underneath)
                  From the Hills of Kerry
                  To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Don't mind Brentford, they probably hate us but who cares.. Join the queue. Don't think they will get into the playoffs and can't see us staying up, think the question should be asked once we play them next season.
                    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Always had a soft spot for Brentford, have absolutely no feelings about Fulham either way, and hate Chelsea.

Comment

apparently all the new flats gone up have been bought by wealthy overseas investors and are unoccupied
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

My in laws are Brentford, I must have seen them at Wembley three times, going back to the mid eighties, and they have lost every time!

I would love to play them in the prem, good luck to them, I just want Foolham relegated, now that would be very funny!
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

Not sure Brentford have ever been a club to worry about or hate upon in recent years, due to the fact we've always been above them and never played them.
                            Of course their not going to like us because we're like their older sibling.

Their too small and nice too hate.

Comment

Originally posted by KuPR View Post
                              Always had a soft spot for Brentford, have absolutely no feelings about Fulham either way, and hate Chelsea.
                              this is how i feel
                              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Working...
                              X