No announcement yet.

Would point at Villa be a good result

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think a point would be a great result. Keeps them in touching distance. We might get something next Sunday with a bit of momentum that four points from two games would bring.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      I think a point would be a great result. Keeps them in touching distance. We might get something next Sunday with a bit of momentum that four points from two games would bring.
      I'd rather 3 points from Villa and one from Chelscum.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
        If we win one and lose one of the next two I would rather it was Chelsea we lost too and Villa we turn over as we simply cannot afford to let them make ground on us

Comment

We need 3

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/t...-match-thread/

villa fans just as worried as us. We need to go for the win cos our other games aint gonna give us the missing 2 points.
            Seems most of them dont rate us and seem to want to counter attack us hope they underestimate us ( if that is posible) bloody shame vargas is out

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger View Post
              Seems most of them dont rate us and seem to want to counter attack us hope they underestimate us ( if that is posible) bloody shame vargas is out
              Not confirmed yet. CR has just said he will be assessed once the swelling go down.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Not confirmed yet. CR has just said he will be assessed once the swelling go down.
                Hes out mate. If they cant even scan his knee due to swelling, then he cant train or travel.
                Yun doubtful as well as he went off with concussion.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                  I think we need ten points from the last seven matches to be in with a shout. A draw against Villa would be one step closer to ten. Then we need to win at home against the Hammers and the Magpies and all to play for against Leicester on the final day. Anything we get from Chelsea, Man C, and Liverpool (likely nothing) just a bonus.

So, to answer the OP: Yes.
                  I think we have better chance of beating City and Liverpool away than winning at Villa tomorrow.

Every so called must win game like this lately we have choked big time.

Scum will probably have the league sewn up by the time we play City and Liverpool out of the race
                  for the champions league.

Comment

I don't rate Villa. We have a better squad 25 man squad IMO. But our most skilfull players are all out injured. No game changers for us on the bench. And Villa have the crucial home advantage. BTW, still can't get my head around Ramsey playing SWP and Furlong at Palace. Don't get his thinking sometimes. At least he seems genuine and a welcome relief after Mr Narcissist Hughes, and Mr Harry 'Joke Manager' Redknapp.

Comment

If his knee is too swollen for a scan 48 hours after the injury he definitely won't be playing tomorrow night Yousef. I'd be astounded if Vargas plays again this season!

Comment

need to win imho!! Despite the fantastic result Saturday, it still doesnt take away the fact that we desperately need points!! Dont want to have to play Chelski, City, W.Ham, Liverpool and needing 3 points (could probably add Newcastle to that list to).... Villa and Leicester are the 2 games we will have to win and then hopefully pick up a couple of points in the other games.
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Between the two it has to be this.

Comment

id take a point now if offered.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

We need to win tomorrow to keep pressure on villa and Sunderland! I don't think we will and if we don't then I reckon we are gone that's how big tomorrow is!!

We done the hard work on sat to give us a chance but we need to be on 28 points atleast after the scum game!!

Comment

If Sunderland hadn't won yesterday, a point would've been fine. As it is, I think we need to go there and win.

Comment

Working...
                                X