No announcement yet.

Would point at Villa be a good result

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit weird everyone saying we need four wins from now when we said prior to the last game that we would need 4 wins... Think 3 are necessary tbh
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

If the matches today goes our way we can get out jail even with only a point against Villa,IMO.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

no no no

no no no a point is not good enough we will destroy aston vanilla

WE ARE STAYING UP SAY WE ARE STAYING UP
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

it depends how we get that point. If we are 2-0 up and get only a point it would be a killer blow,but vice versa it would be a great moral boost. But we need to keep our momentum going and go for a win

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Bit weird everyone saying we need four wins from now when we said prior to the last game that we would need 4 wins... Think 3 are necessary tbh
            34 might be enough this season but to be sure I think we need at least 36. So 3 wins and 2 draws would do it I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
              Think we need 3.. Think we would go above villa on GD if we beat them. Imagine that. wouldn't say no
              To a point, but being able to get out of the relegation zone is a massive deal.
              Couldn't agree more Big Fella....

Comment

Absolutely not. 3 points is a must after Sunderland's win. Newcastle are so f***ing sh*t hope they remain like that and we hammer them at home

Comment

Failure to win at Villa=certain relegation for us. Sunderland and Leicester winning makes this a surety.

Comment

Must beat Villa. I had said so even before yesterday's results.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/t...-match-thread/

villa fans just as worried as us. We need to go for the win cos our other games aint gonna give us the missing 2 points.

Comment

I think we need ten points from the last seven matches to be in with a shout. A draw against Villa would be one step closer to ten. Then we need to win at home against the Hammers and the Magpies and all to play for against Leicester on the final day. Anything we get from Chelsea, Man C, and Liverpool (likely nothing) just a bonus.

So, to answer the OP: Yes.
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

It's a mist win game. If Burnley and Sunderland had lost I might've taken a point but Newcastle and Spurs are sh!t. We have to win this game.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Farking right a point will be good ! keeps us in touch , a loss loses ground and stops Villa moving away from us , obvious 3 would brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              Agree with this

Comment

A win is a must. Momentum.

Comment

Working...
                                X