Faurlin!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    He's not doing 'sweet FA' either, is he? He's in intense rehabilitation - a long and often painful journey back to fitness. This is a human being we're talking about. A man who played his best for your entertainment and risked his career through injury to do so. I think he has shown loyalty and a passion for the club, which is all you can ask from a player really. At his best he is an excellent midfielder with a great range of passing, a useful asset. I do think though that his repeated injuries mean he should now be on a pay-per-play contract. But don't knock the man for doing his best.
    Exactly, people seem to think he is sitting around doing nothing. He clearly wants to play otherwise he would just do no rehab and maybe retire. But he wants to do his best for this club and having people claim we would be a charity by giving him a contract is embarrassing.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
      he`s been a drain on resources for far too long ,got to go
      Blimey Vesp's you gone all Capitalist on us ?

'drain on resources' so throw him in the workhouse ?

;-)
      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post

;-)
        Perhaps he wants to visit all the hospitals in the country and empty the sick beds if they've been there too long. Drain on resources you know
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post

;-)
          He would go on an all out strike for him if he was a pished up train driver.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            No sick pay for train drivers, it's a drain on resources

Comment

Keep him on a small wage with decent Championsip rate appearance money.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                He's not doing 'sweet FA' either, is he? He's in intense rehabilitation - a long and often painful journey back to fitness. This is a human being we're talking about. A man who played his best for your entertainment and risked his career through injury to do so. I think he has shown loyalty and a passion for the club, which is all you can ask from a player really. At his best he is an excellent midfielder with a great range of passing, a useful asset. I do think though that his repeated injuries mean he should now be on a pay-per-play contract. But don't knock the man for doing his best.
                I agree. A 1 year pay per play contract to prove his fitness would be a reasonable offer. On his day he is a good midfielder who can tackle and play some very good passes.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                  So you think he's happy sitting around doing nothing bar picking up his wages after an injury playing for the club?

Let's hope you don't have an accident at work. If you do, we'll all have a laugh at you.
                  No one has said he`s happy sitting around have they ?, and no one is laughing at him either ,people are laughing at you though ,when you come out with dopey comments like "hes one of our own and " loyal club servant " makes you sound like proper donut
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

what do you do for a living then Kev ? pished up train train driver ? come and and have a chat with me ,i`m not hard to find ,the Adelaide after most matches
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

what do you do for a living then Kev ? pished up train train driver ? come and and have a chat with me ,i`m not hard to find ,the Adelaide after most matches
                      It was a joke based on this, slow down eh, my arris has totally gone now.
                      http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...eel-twice.html

Comment

It was a joke based on this, slow down eh, my arris has totally gone now.
                        http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...eel-twice.html

Tha dont surprise me..

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          Tha dont surprise me..
                          At least i know i know where to take my soiled trousers to be washed eh

Comment

At least i know i know where to take my soiled trousers to be washed eh
                            Lol i do deal if your a rangers fan and you come in to one of mine wearing a rangers shirt.

Comment

No one has said he`s happy sitting around have they ?, and no one is laughing at him either ,people are laughing at you though ,when you come out with dopey comments like "hes one of our own and " loyal club servant " makes you sound like proper donut
                              That's my opinion, and if you don't like it, tough. No one forces you to reply to anything I write. Perhaps you should just ignore me eh?

Comment

When you are a gang of four, you really can't be saying stuff like that.
                                Last edited by Hertford Hoop; 19-03-2015, 09:29 PM.
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X