Faurlin!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Hes being led out to us all at half time on sunday, lets hope we aint 3-0 down like last week and we are happy enough to support him.
    Led out or wheeled out? Lets hope he makes it back from the centre circle in one piece anyway

Comment

Ale Out!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Ale Out!
        Harsh Kev

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          Led out or wheeled out? Lets hope he makes it back from the centre circle in one piece anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Glad you find it funny that someone is taking the p!ss out of a loyal club servant who's one of our own....
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              Glad you find it funny that someone is taking the p!ss out of a loyal club servant who's one of our own....
              You fall off that high horse and you gonna hurt yourself Rich!

Comment

Oh dear.....

Comment

"one of our own " ? Dont make me laugh.
                  " Loyal club servant ?" No wonder he`s loyal ,he`s getting vast sums of money for doing sweet FA .
                  FFS he was an averagely good player for us a long while ago ,who has picked up a hell of a lot of money from our club ,and ( through no fault of his own ) we will be getting no return for the money we have spent on his wages . He`s done pretty well out of QPR
                  Lets get this into perspective please.
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                    " Loyal club servant ?" No wonder he`s loyal ,he`s getting vast sums of money for doing sweet FA .
                    FFS he was an averagely good player for us a long while ago ,who has picked up a hell of a lot of money from our club ,and ( through no fault of his own ) we will be getting no return for the money we have spent on his wages . He`s done pretty well out of QPR
                    Beggers belief doesn't it ? Apparantly qpr are a charity these days .

Comment

I'd only play him this season once our relegation is confirmed.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                        I'd only play him this season once our relegation is confirmed.
                        you cant hes not in the squad

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          you cant hes not in the squad
                          Oh didn't know cheers.
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I think the best approach about his future is give him either 1. Pay as you play contract 2. A contract like Richard Dunne in case he breaks down, he will be released without any pay off.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                              So you think he's happy sitting around doing nothing bar picking up his wages after an injury playing for the club?

Let's hope you don't have an accident at work. If you do, we'll all have a laugh at you.
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

He's not doing 'sweet FA' either, is he? He's in intense rehabilitation - a long and often painful journey back to fitness. This is a human being we're talking about. A man who played his best for your entertainment and risked his career through injury to do so. I think he has shown loyalty and a passion for the club, which is all you can ask from a player really. At his best he is an excellent midfielder with a great range of passing, a useful asset. I do think though that his repeated injuries mean he should now be on a pay-per-play contract. But don't knock the man for doing his best.

Comment

Working...
                                X