Arsenal game still not sold out!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
    How about if the game was 3pm on Saturday, at £30 a go, kids for a quid, how many do you reckon we'd shift?
    but it isn't
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

If we haven't got the fan base then we have to deal with it and not to have any illusions of grandeur, no investor in their right minds is going to plough millions into the club when we can't get a few thousand people to pull up a nifty for a midweek game against the Arsenal.
      "old oak common! what a load of ####"

Comment

you do know ch5 8,00 GP's behind closed doors is on?...followed by sky1 9,00 batman begins?!

Comment

People are quick to forget about the 40,000 we had at Wembley though !

Which from people I knew there included supporters from arsenal,Chelsea,Man utd,Brentford and West Ham.
          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
          London Pride is a flower that's free.
          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Made in Chelsea London live at 8

Comment

Originally posted by haddockandbloater View Post
              If we haven't got the fan base then we have to deal with it and not to have any illusions of grandeur, no investor in their right minds is going to plough millions into the club when we can't get a few thousand people to pull up a nifty for a midweek game against the Arsenal.
              "old oak common! what a load of ####"
              You are not a QPR supporter, I'd lay money on that.

Comment

Two Cat A priced games in 3 days is a big hit on wallet. Daft kids area taking up too many seats and horrific restricted view seats doesn't encourage people to make a "late dart" either. Added to that we are pretty duff to watch and our performance at the mighty Hull was effing atrocious (even with 11 on pitch) and it doesn't surprise me that fans are being choosey.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                  You are not a QPR supporter, I'd lay money on that.
                  Cos he dont agree with you?

Comment

you'd do your money pal..just stating facts we're a small club with a small fan base and that's the long and short of it.

Comment

Maybe the club are looking at the big picture, having things like big sport events at the new stadium boxing ect ect
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Its a shame it aint sold out but I still bet its close to full capacity!

Mid-week games are incredibly hard to get to for Rs that come from further afield

Comment

Its sold out now. Even the restricted views have gone, my pal just text me the info. Im off to the bridge hotel greenford first to meet up, and then the c & scepter for a glass of red. you r's.

Comment

travelling does come into it , i wont get home til past midnight . when i sat in the ellersie the block next to me lived in northampton . so night games can be a pain

Comment

I dont know about anyone else, but i got a right knot in my gut over this one, keep lookin at the clock, that gap needs sorted.

If they score early i will be sick as fuuk.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                Best league in the World !
                                Glanford Park on a cold wet Tuesday evening.... personally I'd rather a packed out White Heart Lane or maybe the Emirates for a more than realistic 3 pointer game when we're an established Premiership side..... but then again we do have some right wally fans who have zero vision and only moan about the now, and how we've lost 'all' our games (obviously forgetting our 6 wins, plus the 12 games to play)

imho as a club we've learnt a lot, starting with our last couple of transfer windows and not over spending on every signing plus CR still being here. Which is why I think we'll be an established prem side 1 day sooner rather than later.

... And when we are that established Prem side 1 day, I wonder how many fans will be sitting there at the packed out Liverpools/Chelskis/Arsenals etc etc stadiums expecting very realistic wins home AND away, saying to themselves- "good this is rubbish give me Glanford Park in the mighty League 1 any day"...... not many would be my guess!!!
                                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                                X