Arsenal game still not sold out!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal game still not sold out!!!

We will never ever fill a 30,000k stadium if we can barely sell 17000k for Arsenal at home in the premiership. We just haven't got the fan base 40,000k at Wembley! as in the words of Delia "where are you where are you lets be aving you". £50 odd is a lot but would you rather pay £30 to watch us play Huddersfield, Rotherham etc. It looks like we will be round the Bush for a little while yet. C'mon Urs

Originally posted by haddockandbloater View Post
    We will never ever fill a 30,000k stadium if we can barely sell 17000k for Arsenal at home in the premiership. We just haven't got the fan base 40,000k at Wembley! as in the words of Delia "where are you where are you lets be aving you". £50 odd is a lot but would you rather pay £30 to watch us play Huddersfield, Rotherham etc. It looks like we will be round the Bush for a little while yet. C'mon Urs
    Cant believe that for one minute, got any evidence that it aint sold out hadddock?

Comment

Just received an e-mail myself, found it pretty surprising too!

Comment

Originally posted by haddockandbloater View Post
        How about if the game was 3pm on Saturday, at £30 a go, kids for a quid, how many do you reckon we'd shift?
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

You can still buy tickets on the QPR website,

Comment

Best league in the World !

Comment

I'm not surprised but I am surprised.

For ST holders it's not an issue but if I was a member and only going to some home games I can see why people might not want to pay £50+ for a ticket for Arsenal especially if there is more than 1 in the family. Hopefully will be an indicator to any new stadium plans on the size of crowds we can expect at this pricing.

Comment

I am proper shocked, thought this would have the gaff rocking. Well revved for this, is it their end that aint sold out or what? Totally stunned if we havent filled the gaff out for wuch a huge game.

Comment

Restricted views left

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                    I'm not surprised but I am surprised.

For ST holders it's not an issue but if I was a member and only going to some home games I can see why people might not want to pay £50+ for a ticket for Arsenal especially if there is more than 1 in the family. Hopefully will be an indicator to any new stadium plans on the size of crowds we can expect at this pricing.
                    £50 is a lot of money for some and when taking into account that there is another game on Saturday that will also cost the same, it is asking a lot from fans to pay out £100 for 2 tickets. This does not take into account how much fans with a child to bring to the game will pay.

As for not filling a new stadium, yes they will if the pricing is done properly. £50 for an 18,000 capacity will bring in less revenue than £25-30 for a 40,000. so the club will be able to offer 40-60% cheaper tickets at the proposed new stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                      Restricted views left
                      So in other words 'sold out' really.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                        Restricted views left
                        Although I have seen for myself on a few occasions, we have recently had pictures and comments from some Southampton fans what wonderful views some of these seats have.

Comment

As you were, its sold out. Who wants them dodgy restricted view seats?
                          At least we can get a big moan about not ever filling a five hunded thousand seater new stadium though.

Comment

Only 120 left. They will get sold to "walk ups" tonight!
                            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

My mate is going away and I am using his season ticket. That's all because this fixture has been rearranged,and he misses the Spurs game cos that fixture has been messed about with too, so some people might have plans to go away somewhere who knows
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X