what were the posituves and negatives of harry redknapp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    He didnt lose any games , our players did.
    #b**tards.................Long live 'Arry the invincible !!

Comment

Geezer was awful dave, but i wont let anyone take the credit away that day last may from him though. He was manager of the most enjoyable day out of my life. Whatever anyone says about him. Thats the truth.

Comment

Exactly Kev.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
          posituves
          I like the sound of this new word Ted. How is it pronounced, out of interest?

Facto came up with one too recently: '############'. I've got the pronunciation for that one, but he still hasn't told us what it means...

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            I like the sound of this new word Ted. How is it pronounced, out of interest?

Facto came up with one too recently: '############'. I've got the pronunciation for that one, but he still hasn't told us what it means...
            Posituves, rhymes with "hooves". Adj. Things that could be taken as positive at first glance but upon closer inspection are found to be either neutral or negative.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

stanley

stanley the one thing that ive always wanted to ask you was having met you

YOU ARE A VERY BIG GEEZER ARE YOU 6FEET 2INS OR 6FT 3INS OR 6FT 4 INS INCHES TALL
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Geezer was awful dave, but i wont let anyone take the credit away that day last may from him though. He was manager of the most enjoyable day out of my life. Whatever anyone says about him. Thats the truth.
                wrong mate, he was manager for 85 mins. the last five mins he just stood there thinking of being on the golf course. thats when zamora popped up with the winner. we won while the cant was imagining teeing off at glen farking eagles.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Glad you enjoyed the day,his tactical awareness that day was just awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                    Glad you enjoyed the day,his tactical awareness that day was just awesome
                    we won

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      we won
                      yes he contributed so much

Comment

Well the manager always takes the plaudits and the s**t.As I say we won, be happy. We might stay up too.

Comment

if

if we stay up then it will be fabulous
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Jheez Bill (and hits to a degree), get a grip and let go. If you are gonna complain, don't complain without relevance. The one thing he did right was get us promoted with 10 men. Why do you forget that a manager still has to compose his players, make sure they don't get rash, especially when already down to 10. If there is one thing to note about this, is that we never really and honestly looked like conceding. Yes they had chances, but there was something there in terms of real dangers that weren't being posed and that is down to the organisation laid down by HR that day. He wasn't a tactically brilliant manager, but he organised the team well that day.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Well the manager always takes the plaudits and the s**t.As I say we won, be happy. We might stay up too.
                              yes now he has gone

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                Jheez Bill (and hits to a degree), get a grip and let go. If you are gonna complain, don't complain without relevance. The one thing he did right was get us promoted with 10 men. Why do you forget that a manager still has to compose his players, make sure they don't get rash, especially when already down to 10. If there is one thing to note about this, is that we never really and honestly looked like conceding. Yes they had chances, but there was something there in terms of real dangers that weren't being posed and that is down to the organisation laid down by HR that day. He wasn't a tactically brilliant manager, but he organised the team well that day.
                                never looked liked conceding,what game di you go to

Comment

Working...
                                X