TF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    Why post anything at all at this stage after an amazing win last night? Just why?.. Can you not have a day or week off from slating our chairman.
    His a human being, who loves QPR like we all do.. He gets excited as well all do and likes to be open with the fans.

Clueless people like myself who think everything is rosy? haha dearey me.

So im clueless, deluded, a clown and I make up my arguments.. thank you for your kind words.

I don't care about the timing of his fvcking tweet. Cheer up for fvck sake... Your obsessed with the fellow.
    I've explained why in previous posts. Why should it go unnoticed just because we won?

So he gets excited, that's fine but get excited when it's done and announce it at the correct time. Could he not have waited a few hours until after the game if he was so desperate to tell the world? What if the whole staff and squad are behind Ramsey, as it's been reported today. Don't you think it could have upset and effected the performance of staff and players ahead of the game? Luckily it didn't but the point is, the tweet wasn't going to do any good, so what was the point in it? I tend to agree with a poster above who mentioned it could possibly have been to stick two fingers up to Sherwood after talks broke down as I really can't see what intention his tweet had that could be construed to have a positive effect? I really hope that isn't the case though as that's a completely different argument.

Believe it or not, I want TF to succeed and I think he will in the long term but as I said in the original post, why can't he just get on with it? TF is obviously feeling under pressure, didn't he question a fans loyalty on Monday due to the fan having a pop at him?

Get the 'dream manager' to sign on the dotted line and call a press conference to announce it, then tell the world how happy you are. I think you're right and he has got excited but do it behind closed doors because he's opening himself up to get absolutely hammered if it goes wrong, which can easily happen in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
      I noticed nobody mentioned on here that TF offered a fan on twitter a plane ticket to anywhere in the World yesterday; just for being a great fan.
      Coincidence after he clashed with a lot of fans on Monday and questioned one fans loyalty?

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
        apologies if already said.. maybe Tony's dream manager is ......,. Ramsey!!!
        This is what i'm thinking as well

Comment

I noticed nobody mentioned on here that TF offered a fan on twitter a plane ticket to anywhere in the World yesterday; just for being a great fan.
          Fans should not be afraid to communicate criticism as well. How many plane tickets has TF offered to fans who have criticised him? And no, I would not take anything from him, but offering freebies to those who just rub him the right way is hardly a yardstick of good chairmanship.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

In fairness, things like this are quite amusing:

"@Amit_Bhatia99: Had this crazy dream that we won away!And Fer was superb!And Zamora scored a worldie! And SWP came on for us! Oh I'd better go back to sleep"

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              Fernandes fits right in there then..patronizing plum
              This sort of comment from a few is what gets me.

I just do not understand the Anti-TF obsession.. I know all owners are hated by some fans in clubs but I just cannot understand how anyone can genuinely dislike Tony Fernandes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                I've explained why in previous posts. Why should it go unnoticed just because we won?

So he gets excited, that's fine but get excited when it's done and announce it at the correct time. Could he not have waited a few hours until after the game if he was so desperate to tell the world? What if the whole staff and squad are behind Ramsey, as it's been reported today. Don't you think it could have upset and effected the performance of staff and players ahead of the game? Luckily it didn't but the point is, the tweet wasn't going to do any good, so what was the point in it? I tend to agree with a poster above who mentioned it could possibly have been to stick two fingers up to Sherwood after talks broke down as I really can't see what intention his tweet had that could be construed to have a positive effect? I really hope that isn't the case though as that's a completely different argument.

Believe it or not, I want TF to succeed and I think he will in the long term but as I said in the original post, why can't he just get on with it? TF is obviously feeling under pressure, didn't he question a fans loyalty on Monday due to the fan having a pop at him?

Get the 'dream manager' to sign on the dotted line and call a press conference to announce it, then tell the world how happy you are. I think you're right and he has got excited but do it behind closed doors because he's opening himself up to get absolutely hammered if it goes wrong, which can easily happen in this game.
                change the record.

Its his decision to post on Twitter what he wants, don't lose sleep over it. And I don't particularly care.

He owns the club, he pumps money in.. you cant do anything to change it so get behind him and be United.

Some people are just never happy no matter what he does.. If he stayed quiet and didn't tweet people would be moaning that he doesn't tweet anymore. That is the fickle nature of this forum

Comment

change the record.

Its his decision to post on Twitter what he wants, don't lose sleep over it. And I don't particularly care.

He owns the club, he pumps money in.. you cant do anything to change it so get behind him and be United.

Some people are just never happy no matter what he does.. If he stayed quiet and didn't tweet people would be moaning that he doesn't tweet anymore. That is the fickle nature of this forum
                  I'm with you in as much as I think he deserves our support for what he is trying to do for us.

But this is a forum and others will have different opinions. Think you will feel much better if you simply ignore the constant trolling by those who have a manic dislike of the man. They will have to live with it once he has ultimately succeeded.

Comment

Here is a prediction.
                    Mattyqpr will go bananas when TF announces his dream manager.
                    Wrong man, wrong time of the day, PR not done wright - other can add to this

Comment

Tony's worst than Joey and Rio when comes to twitter.. serioulsy though

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
                        Here is a prediction.
                        Mattyqpr will go bananas when TF announces his dream manager.
                        Wrong man, wrong time of the day, PR not done wright - other can add to this
                        Right, not wright. On you go.

Comment

Someone on twiiter, please tweet tony and say 'could you stop tweeting please cos it upsets some people who post on the watrb forum. It upsets them very deeply, proper deeply. They want to post negative things about qpr constantly but you aint allowed to post anything about anything'. Cheers,

Comment

If we were like the other sites; all happy clappy & all 100% in agreement with each other; this place would become a graveyard.
                            Yes some posts/members are irritating, but its their opinions; & as long as the insults don't go too OTT, it makes this place a better place.

I post on three. This, not606 and LFW and I would pretty much say they all have a mix of opinions on them.

Comment

I just don't like the un-constructive negativity a day after our first long awaited away win of the season!

It really does prove that some fans are never happy.. no matter how well the team does!

Comment

change the record.

Nah, I quite like this record.

So because he's chairman and I can't change it, I'm not allowed to voice my opinion and I have to back him no matter what? If you don't like your hero being criticised, I doubt a forum is the right place for you.

I can't wait for him to stop tweeting to be honest, I can't remember any of them being of any benefit to anyone unless you know otherwise?

Comment

Working...
                                X