Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do we now accept relegation is a certainty?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    I'm already in the mind frame of watching us storm the championship next season. Massive long shot us staying up at the moment ain't it.
    The Championship...remember that? playing games every week and having a decent chance of getting a result. Not last season though cos the football was cack and Harry didnt do tactics but that season we first come up under Warnock. That was a great season.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      The Championship...remember that? playing games every week and having a decent chance of getting a result. Not last season though cos the football was cack and Harry didnt do tactics but that season we first come up under Warnock. That was a great season.
      We've had 2 decent seasons in Championship in the 15 previous odd years. No certainties that if we went down we'd be up near the top. Just look at the league positions right now...Cardiff 13th, Fulham 15th, Reading 16th, Brighton 21st, Wigan 23rd.

Some people just need to be careful what they wish for...!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
        We've had 2 decent seasons in Championship in the 15 previous odd years. No certainties that if we went down we'd be up near the top. Just look at the league positions right now...Cardiff 13th, Fulham 15th, Reading 16th, Brighton 21st, Wigan 23rd.

indeed...we have as much chance of staying up as the rest of the other 7 teams around us..its almost that some actually want it to happen just so they can say i told you so..

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post

Just be nice playing in a league where we can compete. Doesnt matter if we dont come straight back up does it? I'll still go, you will still go and we might even stay at Loftus Rd

Comment

what is a certainty is that a win against Southampton and all the on-line sheep will flock in the other direction - this thread is like us away from home -pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
              what is a certainty is that a win against Southampton and all the on-line sheep will flock in the other direction - this thread is like us away from home -pointless.
              A win !!!....Lol ......good one

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                A win !!!....Lol ......good one
                Adebayor hat trick

Comment

We still may have a chance, however its the current form of the team that is dampening my hopes. Just two points from the last six games! Can't see any positives atm. Still win less away from home; still committing stupid mistakes and conceding goals with such ease; Austin seems to stop scoring goals......you cannot be too optimistic.

Comment

Adebayor hat trick
                    Only hattrick we're likely to see is Paul Daniels pulling a rabbit out of one at ht!

Comment

We will be gone by April. So no last day drama
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Just be nice playing in a league where we can compete. Doesnt matter if we dont come straight back up does it? I'll still go, you will still go and we might even stay at Loftus Rd
                        I agree..don't really enjoy the Prem..didnt last time ..dont this..mates of mine who are Norwich and Fulham supporters have said they are actually enjoying it more in the championship.

Maybe its time for premiership 2 to start have a 12 team premier league and an 18 to 20 team premiership 2. the same old bottom 8 in the perm and top 10 in the championship

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                          I agree..don't really enjoy the Prem..didnt last time ..dont this..mates of mine who are Norwich and Fulham supporters have said they are actually enjoying it more in the championship.

Maybe its time for premiership 2 to start have a 12 team premier league and an 18 to 20 team premiership 2. the same old bottom 8 in the perm and top 10 in the championship
                          That would make it a lot more interesting for the likes of us

Comment

That would make it a lot more interesting for the likes of us
                            yep 1 up 1 down then a playoff between the next 3 in prem 2 and second bottom of Prem 1.

Comment

If we do Burnley away will have been the game that broke the camels back so many set there hearts on that game being the turning point after months of excuses about away form but we walked away well beaten and think it sucked any belief out of us

Swansea was also a sucker blow

Comment

Had to look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...s_F.C._seasons as my memory is bad these days. In all honestly, many of those seasons were horrific. I would not swap what we have now - however bad we may be at the mo - for an 8th place finish in League 1 :/

Comment

Working...
                                X