• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

defeatests all!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
      Day off so literally SSN on all day and not leaving the house. All the best to your old man.
      Cheers, as facto mentioned Sawyer will cheer me up. rather partial to that ado strumpet to.hoping we shoo off any potential cfc wavers outside loftus rd
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Honestly wish i had the ability to stop suppprting rangers every time we lost a few games, would prevent so much misery. Top mental strength weare. You do this every other season when we lose a few games dont ya?
        Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 01-02-2015, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          long as she does it with that seductive sideways glance at the camera......strides down....kitchen roll ready!
          HAHAHA, Ya dirty ol` git....Funny though.
          Anyone else think that Sawyer is one of them that`s never in a good mood?
          Before anyone says it, Yes I know she`s a woman and yes I know they`re all like that.
          Seriously though Bulldog...Licking..Pi ss...Nettles spring to mind every time I see her.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Honestly wish i had the ability to stop suppprting rangers every time we lost a few games, would prevent so much misery. Top mental strength weare. You do this every other season when we lose a few games dont ya?
            its amazing...how many quitters and defeatists there are..we have been in way way worse positions than we are now....

Comment

midgey i guarantee shed be in a good mood with my schlong up her ars e with my fingers playing the smooth criminal rift on her c lit!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                its amazing...how many quitters and defeatists there are..we have been in way way worse positions than we are now....
                Dont know what it would achieve but i would like it if nobody went to the next away game to let the manager and players know how hard this is hitting us. Can blame the manger till the cows come home, but it honestly is the players fault for the losses at burnley and villa and nobody elses.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                  Gotta drop the old man off to Hammersmith for a minor op early doors, shoot into the timber yard for Tuesday materials then plot up on the sofa with sky sports. might get some nibbles in .hoping for at least 4 in!
                  Only 4 nibbles......they're gonna be gone in no time. I'd get more if i were you. Hahha

Comment

midgey i guarantee shed be in a good mood with my schlong up her ars e with my fingers playing the smooth criminal rift on her c lit!
                    Hahahaha Deary me. What a thought. She'll never look at another bloke again.

Comment

Just knocked one out over that story, better than the razzle stories from back in the day.

Comment

Hahaha, Facto you owe me a new laptop if the coffee I just spat on it kills it.

Comment

a mates old birds sister from kenton was in fiesta circa 83....hairy retro buish the lot!

Comment

What the fark is going on in your mind facto!

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                              Only 4 nibbles......they're gonna be gone in no time. I'd get more if i were you. Hahha
                              Rhodes,adebayor,Lennon,mvilla. hopefully a cover for left back too,that's my guess.Will slip into wenzels for a bloomer ,got some lovely Richmond bangers in with a drop of daddys sauce. marvellous

Comment

a mates old birds sister from kenton was in fiesta circa 83....hairy retro buish the lot!
                                Hairy is best!!

Comment

Working...
                                X