Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So with Mutch going.........our centre midfield will comprise of........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    No ones forcing you to be here
    Nah, i know but i love hanging about like i did last season when i was right and felt all smug when we made and won the play offs and ruined all you doom and gloomers. Another poll coming up soon so i can do it all again.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
      How many threads do we have saying Mutch isn't good enough, and now he is possibly moving on, everybody is complaining.
      I'm not. Far from it. Best news we've had all year.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Nah, i know but i love hanging about like i did last season when i was right and felt all smug when we made and won the play offs and ruined all you doom and gloomers. Another poll coming up soon so i can do it all again.
        What a sad life you lead. Seriously? It's a football forum. People are allowed and are entitled to their view. You do realise that don't you?

Comment

Unless you turn every single thread and post into a moan and keep repeating 'we are down already' non stop then you are considered a divv on this palace of doom mate.
          So this is how it works?

QPR sign Mutch. WATRBs poster: I bet he is 5hit. Who the hell is Mutch. Harry´s lost it. Harry out.
          Mutch injured and not in squad. WATRBs poster: Mutch is a brilliant player. Why the hell did Harry buy him if he ain´t gonna play him. Harry´s lost it. Harry out.
          Mutch sold by QPR. WATRB´s poster: Mutch is world class, now watch him go to Real Madrid for 300 million in the summer, after scoring 45 goals for Palace. Harry´s lost it. Harry out.

https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
            So this is how it works?

QPR sign Mutch. WATRBs poster: I bet he is 5hit. Who the hell is Mutch. Harry´s lost it. Harry out.
            Mutch injured and not in squad. WATRBs poster: Mutch is a brilliant player. Why the hell did Harry buy him if he ain´t gonna play him. Harry´s lost it. Harry out.
            Mutch sold by QPR. WATRB´s poster: Mutch is world class, now watch him go to Real Madrid for 300 million in the summer, after scoring 45 goals for Palace. Harry´s lost it. Harry out.

Or like me and many others.

Good signing was Mutch seems like a decent player.

Oh he was shite again this week

Oh he was injured again this week

Oh it's ok he's got a run out against Sheffield Utd to get back some form & confidence. Oh dear he was shite again.

Sometimes it just don't work out.

Comment

What a sad life you lead. Seriously? It's a football forum. People are allowed and are entitled to their view. You do realise that don't you?
              My lifes proper sweet mate. Seriously as well. Maybe it might be you whos taking me too seriously all the time?

Comment

Or like me and many others.

Good signing was Mutch seems like a decent player.

Oh he was shite again this week

Oh he was injured again this week

Oh it's ok he's got a run out against Sheffield Utd to get back some form & confidence. Oh dear he was shite again.

Sometimes it just don't work out.
                Agree with all of that.

Would rather we had sold him to a club out of the bottom 10 teams in the Prem, but I guess Palace was the only club willing to pay us more or less what we spent on him. And if it is true that he wanted off himself then its best for all concerned this way. Maybe he will be 5hit at Palace as well? We can only hope.
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

My lifes proper sweet mate. Seriously as well. Maybe it might be you whos taking me too seriously all the time?
                  Oh so you're joking all the time? Sides are splitting.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                    1. Henry who at 32 will be out of contract at the end of the season.

2. Barton who at 32 will be out of contract at the end of the season.

3. Faurlin who is injured indefinitely and out of contract at the end of the season.

4. Sandro who is 25 and made of glass

So basically 3 central midfielders for the rest of the season plus about 5 or 6 'number 10s'

No wonder with such a lop sided squad old Saggy Chops is taking us down. Central midfield is where games are won or lost and we have absolutely nada for virtually the remainder of the season.
                    You left out Leroy Fer, who was bought as a goal-scoring box to box CM. But Harold, in his infinite wisdom, decides to stick him on the wing all season.....with another world-cup scoring striker (Vargas) on the other wing. Could you make this up?

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      Bloke is 23, English and is PROVEN in the Premier League. Has been here a huge 5 months and been injured most of the time so hasn't had a run in the side.

We're saddled with 2 over the hill midfielders with zero creativity. ZERO. And people are delighted to see him go.

Proper ######## short-termism from the board, and absolute ######## from most of the posters here.
                      League Football is by definition a "what have you done for me lately" competition, especially in the PL - in our current position, we have no other option but to adopt a short-termist approach.

I would like you to name me one other club in the league who wouldn't consider selling a player who has massively under-performed since joining for about the same money they paid for him. I can assure you, you won't come up with one.

Sometimes, for whatever reason and with the best will in the World, deals simply don't work out, however long you persevere. In my mind, Mutch is a classic example of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        You left out Leroy Fer, who was bought as a goal-scoring box to box CM. But Harold, in his infinite wisdom, decides to stick him on the wing all season.....with another world-cup scoring striker (Vargas) on the other wing. Could you make this up?

Careful you'll be deemed a doom & gloom monger although you are merely stating facts like many others.

Comment

The sheer hatred of harold is making people call complete flop shi te players world beaters when we cash in on them. Its laughable.
                          For me it isn't about selling Mutch, but more about buying him for £5.5M and then discsrding him because he wasn't good enough after5 motns at a loss of £750k.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            For me it isn't about selling Mutch, but more about buying him for £5.5M and then discsrding him because he wasn't good enough after5 motns at a loss of £750k.
                            Its a profit and more dough with add ons though stanno.
                            http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo....html?ITO=1490

Comment

How is it a profit. Who knows what those add ons ar?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                                How is it a profit. Who knows what those add ons ar?
                                Will be as long as he stays there and plays a few games, and going by this thread he will be there best player. so kerrching.

Comment

Working...
                                X