• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He needs to be loaned out imo

Comment

Originally posted by Azman View Post
      He needs to be loaned out imo
      He needs to be given 15 to 20 mins on the pitch instead of the likes of hoilett is what he needs. Already been out on 4 loans.

Comment

The sooner Redknapp f@cks off the better. No youngster is gonna get a sniff with him around.

Comment

I'm a huge fan of my fellow Canadian and would really like to see him get a look with the 1st team, he has got to be an improvement on the other wingers! I had a chance in the last couple of weeks to watch him play in the Concacaf Under 20 qualifying tournament and although he played quite well on the wing, his shooting accuracy was way off, he missed several great scoring opportunities which can happen! He was the best of a bad lot in what turned out to be a disasterous tournament for Canada!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
            Harry never plays the youth, petrasso sounds decent, seen a few clips of him. Let's give him a chance. Harry keeps persisting with players who aren't performing. Strange. Could understand if we had a squad that is in form and playing well but that isn't the case. Sure he could do better than some of the performances this season.
            Upper mate that's the time to give a youngster a go when the squad is doing well and in form then they can carry them and give encouragement and advice , what kid is going take advice from most of our players at the moment

Comment

At the moment it's pretty tough but if we ever go up by two goals, I think we should at least try it. Sometimes they become better pro players.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                I agree and he cant be any worse than Hoilett. Bet Harry wont play him though...
                I agree.

People will say he is not ready yet.

Playing alongside decent and experienced players rather than on loan in League 1 alongside lesser quality could benefit him hugely. Picture him beating a full back and getting in a decent cross that a player such as Austin can score from. That will do his confidence a lot of good (yes it can go wrong and have a negative effect too).

I would rather see him in the team than Hoilett, who for whatever reason, just has not lived up to expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  I agree.

People will say he is not ready yet.

Playing alongside decent and experienced players rather than on loan in League 1 alongside lesser quality could benefit him hugely. Picture him beating a full back and getting in a decent cross that a player such as Austin can score from. That will do his confidence a lot of good (yes it can go wrong and have a negative effect too).

I would rather see him in the team than Hoilett, who for whatever reason, just has not lived up to expectations.
                  He definitely has the ability to beat a man and coss the ball, it would be nice to see if he can do it at the next level!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                    The sooner Redknapp f@cks off the better. No youngster is gonna get a sniff with him around.

Annnnnd we're off
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      Am I the only one who think he should be given ago on the wings....I reckon he's better than Hoilett, got pace to burn and would love to see him given 20 minutes or so here and there and judge from there.
                      Been saying the same for 18 months mate.

He's looked head and shoulders above everyone else in every U21 game I've seen him play in, he's been rated highly by every club he's gone to on loan and scored goals on every loan spell. Let's be honest, he couldn't do any worse than our current crop of wingers who have been nothing short of embarrassing this season. On top of all of that, it would give every kid in our youth set-up a lift to see one of youngsters getting a proper run in the 1st team!

Comment

I bet if Sterling was still a QPR player, Harry will not play him and would be declaring that the kid needs to get experience by going on loan!

Comment

I think we should be playing youth regardless, I said I could understand, if players were playing so well that they couldn't be dropped. But we're never in that situation. I think there has been a few youngsters that are out on loan or have left that should have been given a chance. QPR should have a policy of having at least 1 youth player in the match day squad. Force it upon the coaches and management. I think that will give the youth a bit of hope.
                          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Why old Alzheimer grandad sold hitchcock shows how much of a divv he is.

Comment

The only reason I would say not yet is because some of our "fans" are awful and have the patience of a 2 year old. Soon as he puts a foot wrong he'd get slaughtered and it could ruin his confidence like so many before him

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                                The only reason I would say not yet is because some of our "fans" are awful and have the patience of a 2 year old. Soon as he puts a foot wrong he'd get slaughtered and it could ruin his confidence like so many before him
                                They do that with experienced and new signings too.

Comment

Working...
                                X