No announcement yet.

Vargas let's have a discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The home form an optimism was built on having a run of winnable games that up until Palace we done the business on

Comment

Played out of position every week. If we are not seeing the best of him then thats down to saggy bowlocks the manager

Comment

Originally posted by sirles9 View Post
        Vargas is a centre forward. He's almost always played in that position. I'm not sure why Redknapp thinks he's a winger. One of his strengths is getting behind the two centre-backs. He's wasted on the wing.
        What are you even on? When can you say he almost always plays as a striker? He has only played on the wing here, for chile he is always a winger, for Valencia and gremio he was a winger/outside forward and those were his best times. For napoli where he was a striker, he was disappointing.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          When have we seen him up top mate to give him a fair judgement
          Didn't he play up front for his 1st few games UTD/Southampton etc? Sure I remember thinking he was very quite..... Maybe its because he's good on the wing and I just want to keep him there. He always seems to course problems for the opposition, he's just non stop with lots of energy something that makes the right side look dangerous. If we take that away then thats 1 of the few threats we have gone. Think we need to worry about the left side before we start moving Vargas around.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Vargas has be inconsistent lately it seems like he only wants to pass to his mate isla.

Yes he is out of position but time after time yesterday he chose the wrong pass or held onto the ball too long..i really want him to do well but i think he needs to be played up front.

if i we could only sign one of the 2 chileans at the end of the season i would take isla all day long

Comment

Working...
            X