Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0-5...

Comment

Too much negativity because of the loss to Burnley. We've had 10 other away losses to get negative about so I'm not going nuts over Burnley.

We have played well at home and I could see us getting a result against Man Utd. Yes, they will be looking for a reaction after their loss to the Saints but they just might not be good enough to get it. The pressure is all on them for this match and if we really take it to them they just might not be up for it.
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Gotta admit i have a funny feeling about this game. Wpuld take a draw though.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
          Too much negativity because of the loss to Burnley. We've had 10 other away losses to get negative about so I'm not going nuts over Burnley.

We have played well at home and I could see us getting a result against Man Utd. Yes, they will be looking for a reaction after their loss to the Saints but they just might not be good enough to get it. The pressure is all on them for this match and if we really take it to them they just might not be up for it.
          Not arguing for the sake of it, but the pressure is all on them? Are you sure? They are doing better than expected and right up the top in the managers first year of rebuilding and we have got supporters trying to kill players and 99.9% of fans wanting the manager out and some even wanting the chairman out and us to start again in the conference cos we are in the bottom three of the premiership. Sorry but the pressure is all on us imho.

Comment

Working...
          X