No announcement yet.

United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be tough we all know that but man city at home was tough and the boys were up for it that day
    R's

Comment

This match could be embarrassing. We could get something but based on quality and form I think we could lose 5 nil or more.

Comment

When was the last time we got anything from Man Utd home or away?

Just don't happen against them.

Comment

City are miles better than utd and needed a late equaliser.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            City are miles better than utd and needed a late equaliser.
            Means nish. Always have them games with City. Always.

Utd we just lose.

Comment

Don't expect nothing but if they play like they did today we may sneak a point. Interesting facts, United have only had 40 shots on target all season!

Comment

Anyone feeling more confident after there loss at home
                R's

Comment

if their team bus breaks down then we may have a chance that aside , if we have loads of luck, they have an off day and we chase every ball you never know

Comment

TBF didn't I hear it reported that they didn't have a shot on target against Southampton so we just need Harry et al to coach the defence to do what Southampton did .......

Opppps there's the flaw in the plan
                    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                      TBF didn't I hear it reported that they didn't have a shot on target against Southampton so we just need Harry et al to coach the defence to do what Southampton did .......

Opppps there's the flaw in the plan
                      That means they'll stick 5 past us to get back on track. It's the QPR way.

Comment

When was the last time we beat them? The infamous 4-1? I remember Cantana equalising in the 96th min back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                          Why do you think we will get tonked at home it's not been the case so far at home
                          QPR have yet to score a goal against Man Utd this century in 5 attempts, and given theor current form at home 2 draws and a cup defeat not forgetting falling 2 behind agsinst WBA, I really don't expect anything other than a defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                            Don't expect nothing but if they play like they did today we may sneak a point. Interesting facts, United have only had 40 shots on target all season!
                            QPR gift chances to teams and United did manage to get 4 back in September, so I think they will comfortably add to thrir 40 shots on targrt next Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                              That means they'll stick 5 past us to get back on track. It's the QPR way.
                              only 5 ?

my guess is 25 ;-)
                              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                              For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Not sure if this is gonna be useful to anyone but if you take a look at these, it might help explain the match-up

"What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X