Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Isla out

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    Gold Seat
    • Sep 2012
    • 8957

    #31
    Originally posted by Abseits
    Good point..... makes me wonder if it's even his. Actually, is she even up duff? Makes me wonder if it's just a scam to get xmas home with the family. I should explain I'm assuming he might have same morals and loyalty to his employer that I have...... basically I'm applying my own standards here.

    Same as that.

    Comment

    • MattyRangers
      Slimmer of The Year
      • Jun 2011
      • 24914

      #32
      Credit to Nedum he was brilliant today I thought .
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

      Comment

      • Abseits
        Gold Seat
        • Aug 2014
        • 5066

        #33
        Originally posted by MattyRangers
        Credit to Nedum he was brilliant today I thought .
        That's good to hear... I like Chief and wish he'd get a run in same position to build up a bit of consistency/continuity but he always seems to be back up. S'pose that's what its all about at this level: a squad of players. S'pose he'll get a run in over next few games so pleased he's done okay today.

        Comment

        • bushcelt1
          CCG
          • Sep 2009
          • 11070

          #34
          Originally posted by MattyRangers
          Credit to Nedum he was brilliant today I thought .
          bar the first 20mins imo-played well once he settled down a bit.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

          Comment

          • stainrodisalegend
            Platinum Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 13624

            #35
            Originally posted by MattyRangers
            Credit to Nedum he was brilliant today I thought .
            Agree he has had a lot of stick this season but looked more confident and assured today plus a couple of good runs to support Vargas.

            Comment

            • 3London
              Silver Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 3773

              #36
              Originally posted by stainrodisalegend
              Agree he has had a lot of stick this season but looked more confident and assured today plus a couple of good runs to support Vargas.
              he got better as the game went on..although vargas got worse..its like he cant play without his mate.

              great result by the team overall although a couple of them didn't have the best of days

              Comment

              • Martinmalta
                Silver Seat
                • Apr 2012
                • 2513

                #37
                We never saw the best of Vargas after he become a father. Hope Isla will not follow in his footsteps!

                Comment

                • Buffalo
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2013
                  • 1748

                  #38
                  I didn't think Vargas was too bad today. Put in a good shift and looked much more of a player than at Everton. Not too difficult that though.

                  Comment

                  • stainrodisalegend
                    Platinum Seat
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 13624

                    #39
                    Originally posted by Buffalo
                    I didn't think Vargas was too bad today. Put in a good shift and looked much more of a player than at Everton. Not too difficult that though.
                    Hard to criticise as we won but i thought they were odd substitutions. We were pushing for the win, Harry knew he was going to have to take Bobby off v shortly yet he also took Vargas off. Can see why he wanted to bring Hoilet om - who looked lively - but I wd have thought the obvious move wd be to bring niko on for Henry and put Vargas up top with Charlie and Hoillet on the wing.

                    Still what do I know - we won!

                    Comment

                    • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
                      Gold Seat
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 8957

                      #40
                      Well done Nedum. Decent shift put in.

                      Comment

                      • Sleeping Giants
                        Silver Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 3256

                        #41
                        Originally posted by Mem
                        Wife expecting so he has gone back to chile. Looks like chief at right back - let's hope we have enough pace across the team as many of our goals of late have come from the Isla Vargas combination
                        Is he back for Arsenal does anyone know?

                        Comment

                        Working...