Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Isla out
Collapse
X
-
-
Credit to Nedum he was brilliant today I thought .You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.Comment
-
That's good to hear... I like Chief and wish he'd get a run in same position to build up a bit of consistency/continuity but he always seems to be back up. S'pose that's what its all about at this level: a squad of players. S'pose he'll get a run in over next few games so pleased he's done okay today.Comment
-
Comment
-
he got better as the game went on..although vargas got worse..its like he cant play without his mate.
great result by the team overall although a couple of them didn't have the best of daysComment
-
We never saw the best of Vargas after he become a father. Hope Isla will not follow in his footsteps!Comment
-
Hard to criticise as we won but i thought they were odd substitutions. We were pushing for the win, Harry knew he was going to have to take Bobby off v shortly yet he also took Vargas off. Can see why he wanted to bring Hoilet om - who looked lively - but I wd have thought the obvious move wd be to bring niko on for Henry and put Vargas up top with Charlie and Hoillet on the wing.
Still what do I know - we won!Comment
-
-
Comment

Comment