Jim Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Smith

Apparently, the bald eagle jim smith has suffered a serious stroke.

thoughts are with him and his family at this time.

get well soon gaffer!
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Get well soon Jim.

Comment

Ah sad to hear, hope he gets back on his feet soon...Good luck to the bald eagle

...should've been a better day

Comment

Hope you make a speedy recovery.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Jim Smith was the man responsible for signing Sir Les Ferdinand which makes him one of 'R greats in my book. Get well soon Jim!

Comment

A really,really good man and an excellent manager, get well soon Jim!

Comment

best wishes to jim and a speedy recovery.............decent manager and decent human being!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

About 30-odd years ago my Mrs asked me who "Bald Eagle" was. I explained he was our manager who had a fabulously shaped baldy head and why did she want to know? Well, you cried out BALD EAGLE in your sleep last night she replied...... Luckily I was unable to recall the details or the associated dream; must've mixed my drinks and overdone the cheese board night before!
                Good old School manager during those 80s halcyon days of supporting the Rs - hang in there fellah!

Comment

Get well soon, Jim Smith.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

All the best get well soon

Comment

Sad news indeed, get well soon Jim
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

When i saw this thread and who posted it, i was certain it was going to be a 'get harry out and get jim in' thread, wish it was now. Best of luck to jim.

Comment

Apparently this has been a hoax, and Jim is fine. The sort of person that thinks this is funny probably has holocaust pictures for wallpaper.
                          Still glad Jim's ok afterall

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            Apparently this has been a hoax, and Jim is fine. The sort of person that thinks this is funny probably has holocaust pictures for wallpaper.
                            Blimey. Never ceased to be amazed as to what some halfwits find amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              He'll be throwing tea cups around the place after hearing about this.

Comment

Working...
                              X