Nedum Onuoha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nedum Onuoha

After many fans calling for him to play at CB (me included) how did he do? How good or bad was the pairing of Caulker and Ned?

He is rock solid but he don't feel me with confidence
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Took him a bit of time to settle, I think given a run he will settle next to Caulker
      Kept the faith!

Comment

He's the most uncomfortable player I've seen on the ball in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
          He's the most uncomfortable player I've seen on the ball in a long time.
          Nedum is a good player alongside a player like dunne or anothet organiser. I thought caulker was fantastic today bit it's certainly not a pairing I would continue with.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Ive seen him look better I thought he actually looked like he was carrying some extra timber and was not sharpe over the ground like he usually is

Comment

Looked woefully short of confidence in the 1st half, which is basically a by-product of Harry being unable to settle on a CB partnership. Given a run in the 1st team I could see him and Caulker develop into a decent pairing.

Comment

So ....Dunne back in alongside Caulker then for the welsh team?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  So ....Dunne back in alongside Caulker then for the welsh team?

he is shyte scared of the ball when he has it.

clint over ned any day for me.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

And for me. Ned makes things look hard. And he needs to hack balls into the stand when necessary. And improve his passing. Not sure he'd die in the ditch like Clint. Caulker and Dunne for me. Anton sixth choice behind Kelvin.

Comment

he got better and better as the game went on i thought. some crucial blocks towards the end

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                        Looked woefully short of confidence in the 1st half, which is basically a by-product of Harry being unable to settle on a CB partnership. Given a run in the 1st team I could see him and Caulker develop into a decent pairing.
                        Give over will ya Harry unable to settle on a CB pairing ffs what was Dunne and Caulker that would have been todays pairing if Dunne hadn't been banned ,anything to have a jib at H R

Comment

I'll tell yer what I think Traore deserves a mention not a favourite of mine but thought he looked better than Yun when he came on

Comment

Chris Kamara was commenting on brilliant sliding block by Ned who "came out of nowhere," so thought he was doing ok.....Especially as Kammy said QPR were "defending like beavers!"
                            Oh jeez is Yun injured?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Clint may be better at certain things, but he's far too slow and he would've been embarrassed by Leicester's very quick counters today. Ned had some dodgy moments and isn't the most comfortable on the ball, but he also made some crucial interceptions and tackles when we were outnumbered on their breaks.

Comment

Working...
                              X