Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-newcastle united press conference (video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-newcastle united press conference (video)

QPR boss Harry Redknapp previews Saturday's trip to Newcastle United.

Harry was, 'well you know'.

Is Harry the 'you know' world champ.

Cant somebody explain to Harry that if 'they did know' they wouldnt be you know, asking him the question.
    Last edited by Manx Hoop; 20-11-2014, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Lol ..."Oh right very nice picture".....After Gary showed him Leroy Fer's piccy..I love arry

Goes on to ask "What's wrong wiv it?, ..They're not naked are they?"...

Comment

Harry is full off ######## about he didn't know about the picture
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
          Harry is full off ######## about he didn't know about the picture
          Its called managing the media....he can't win. He gets slated for commenting on things that don't concern QPR, so i thought it was great answer

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Its called managing the media....he can't win. He gets slated for commenting on things that don't concern QPR, so i thought it was great answer
            This.

Comment

Thought Harry answered all questions quite well, to be honest. Must be so frustrating when the main three points covered were a photo of the Dutch team, Gareth Bale and Malky Mackay.

Speaking of Wigan:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30137728

Christ. Talk about putting your foot in it at an inopportune time.

Comment

It may not be pc what whelan said, but i find it laughable how everyone takes offence. I was brought up that sticks and stones etc...basically it's mostly name calling nothing more

Comment

called the chinese takeaway the chinky all my life, so has everyone ive ever known. Not allowed to anymore though.

Comment

I agree with you both. Far too many people looking to find ways to take offence.

But thought DW would have been slightly more careful under the circumstances.

Comment

Yeah i agree with that brighton....he might as well as said "Nowthen I hired this jock fella, because he's better than the taff i interviewed"!!

Comment

Rio apparently not happy with Whelan's comments...at least thats what this lot think
                        http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/...n-via-twitter/

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Yeah i agree with that brighton....he might as well as said "Nowthen I hired this jock fella, because he's better than the taff i interviewed"!!
                          And upset you and NW in the process? I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                            And upset you and NW in the process? I don't think so.
                            ..he knows better than to p us off!

Comment

Do you think wheelan was at it, showing how stupidly offended some people can get, and deflecting the focus off mackay.
                              Last edited by Manx Hoop; 21-11-2014, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X