No announcement yet.

Club Crest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I'd take the hooped shield from no. 3, the football from no.4 the feathery bit from no.1 Stick them together and we might come up with something half decent.

Comment

This one wins it for me......

Comment

Not sure about this one

Bit too Crystal Palace ?!!

Comment

In light of recent events....

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
              Here ya go. I gave QPR Report full ownership rights so speak to him re:commercial use.

Hahaa. Love it.

Comment

I've had my say on the crest many times before. Suffice it to say it's most objectionable feature is its association with two detestable people.

I have never bought anything with that crest on it and never will. I used to spend around 200 quid a year buying a shirt and various other gear for myself and friends, so I guess the one thing in its favour is that over the years it has probably saved me a grand and it continues to save me money every year.

Kind of a shame that I can no longer "fly the flag" over here, so to speak, by giving QPR gear as presents, but I've got used to it now.
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Problem with this is that if they change it again, some will like and others won't.

Comment

Comment

Palace did a thing where they put up loads of designs and let members/ST Holders vote on the winner
                      I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        Problem with this is that if they change it again, some will like and others won't.
                        Exactly the issue. It's the change itself, rather than the design I think (along with the Flavio issue obviously)

Comment

How about the old crest, but the plain blue behind the QPR bit could be a bit like the hoop design in the new badge. Also change the Queens Park Rangers font going around the edges to the one in the new crest.
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            Bang on the money myu....what would be hilarious is, if it were the same people!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Bang on the money myu....what would be hilarious is, if it were the same people!
                              It could be the other way round, they may like the new one and the people who like this one may not like it.

There must be a way to keep everyone happy?

Comment

Yeah could happen i spose. Have to say personally, it doesn't matter to me as much as others, so even if i don't like
                                a new one to start with i get used to it.......easy going chap that's me!!
                                I know a way to get all fans to agree over the crest, just make one that has a lion standing, holding what looks like a big lollipop!!

Comment

Working...
                                X