Stop blaming players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
    Harry said he was happy with our defence, well he must off been watching a different game to me i do like Harry but the mans a fool at times, its no good getting rid off him yet , we could have the best manager going but would not do much looking at our next 6 games they are dire for us, give him to December atleast. If there's no improvement then get a new younger manager in time for January who can get the right players we need to stay up
    He has to say that, he can't say that he got it wrong can he?

He keeps all the old players who have no pace, brings in another old player with no pace, sells a young defender for pennies and didn't bring in cover.

We have another young player who has pace but never get's given the chance, if his injured then say?

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      Mate Stoke should of been about 4-1 up.. Crouch missed a 1v1 and N'Zonzi should of finished his open shot in the box. Where the marking was on the Nzonzi one is beyond me!
      But they wasn't was they ,as I said we are far from settled so go on tell me you wouldn't have been chuffed if that 1st goal was disallowed

Comment

True admin, would you like to get hold off harry sometimes and grab him by the throat and shake some sence into him
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          But they wasn't was they ,as I said we are far from settled so go on tell me you wouldn't have been chuffed if that 1st goal was disallowed
          of course I would of been chuffed... it was just another un-inspiring performance.

There is a reason HR hasn't signed that contract yet... its because TF is def holding out IMO

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            of course I would of been chuffed... it was just another un-inspiring performance.

There is a reason HR hasn't signed that contract yet... its because TF is def holding out IMO
            Lets hope so. We are lucky to have 4 points so far. I did see the game saturday, i saw heart from a few players but marking was shocking, tracking back was awful, no pressing and our only threat was long shots from Kranjcar. How can we have no threat upfront and be so poor and exposed at the back? Harry and his team, thats why!

Comment

The questions directed towards HR about when he is signing it are so awkward now as it looks like he doesn't know how to answer them.

He keeps saying 'I haven't had a chance to do it yet' or 'i'll probably sit down this week and do it'.. its embarrassing really.
              Its the constant excuses that are starting to do my head in..
              There is no style.. the players do not look like they know how to play.. we are neither a long ball team or a footballing team.

Rio held the ball for about 30 seconds on Saturday, not knowing where to pass.. it was embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                It is funny here though. Last minute equaliser and best goal we have scored in yonks in a thriller really really must of annoyed most people on this forum so much. Their fingers must of been twitching and hovering over the keyboard but couldnt really ruin the party after that goal/draw, and it was like a ghost town on here saturday night apart from a few 'get rio out' threads.
                But as if like magic, three relegation faves win on sunday and their shite weekend suddenly becomes brilliant again and watrb comes alight as if qpr had lost.
                No Kev, what really annoyed me was the pathetic performance for the majority of the game on saturday. Up there with the Donny home game (that we somehow managed to win) as one of the worst performances under Harry.

Comment

Originally posted by PizzaBoy View Post
                  Lets hope so. We are lucky to have 4 points so far. I did see the game saturday, i saw heart from a few players but marking was shocking, tracking back was awful, no pressing and our only threat was long shots from Kranjcar. How can we have no threat upfront and be so poor and exposed at the back? Harry and his team, thats why!
                  "Lucky to have 4 points so far".... you sure about that??

We more than deserved the 3 points against Hull, rightly so got stuffed by Spurs and UTD, deserved the win against Sunderland and probably deserved a draw against Stoke. They had their fair share of miss chances and so did we, along with penalties not being given and Crouch using Rio as a ladder a draw was fair IMO.

I make that 'unlucky' not to have 7 points. Just because you're not happy with recent displays by players and manager don't ignore past performances.
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I wouldn't wish Sherwood on Fulham.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      "Lucky to have 4 points so far".... you sure about that??

We more than deserved the 3 points against Hull, rightly so got stuffed by Spurs and UTD, deserved the win against Sunderland and probably deserved a draw against Stoke. They had their fair share of miss chances and so did we, along with penalties not being given and Crouch using Rio as a ladder a draw was fair IMO.

I make that 'unlucky' not to have 7 points. Just because you're not happy with recent displays by players and manager don't ignore past performances.
                      Are you having a laugh!? we were lucky that we weren't dead and buried by half time against Stoke, Sunderland we probably deserved, Hull we were totally outplayed for the second half, Spurs and Man U gave us an absolute pasting and have subsequently both been beaten by WBA and Leicester! Who are you defending here!?!? We all love our club and care about what happens to it, can you not see that we have not been any good under Harry for 3 seasons now!? No direction, no team cohesion, no strategy, best defender on bench, the list goes on.

Comment

For me the most telling moment so far this season was against Hull. On the balance of play we deserved at least a draw. However there was a spell in the second where they absolutely battered us. For me what stood out was I just couldn't see us being capable of playing to that standard. We just don't seem to be able to step it up.

There isn't a poor side in this division and what clubs like us need to do is to be able to fight for every ball. A cliché but the difference between success and failure in such a competitive league will be tiny. We have to get motivated and much better organized. There are plenty of teams at around our level in terms of technical ability but they fight for every ball and are capable of getting results on their day against anyone else. We don't look capable at the moment.

Sort it out 'Arrold.

Comment

Its been sh1te under HR.. we aint played any good football have we?

People are also forgetting going out to a league 2 team in the cup with 1 shot on target

Comment

Originally posted by PizzaBoy View Post
                            Am i the only one who thinks that the problem is not with the players?

Look at Leicester yesterday, i reckon probably 1 or 2 of their players would get in our starting 11 (based on quality/skill) but they work bloody hard for each other and for the fans sitting watching them. For too long we have blamed players, saying they dont care and that they are mercenaries etc etc. They only become like that when they sign for us! I think there is a massive culture change needs to happen at the club in particular behind the scenes if we are ever going to survive in the prem. I am not sure what Harry and his team are doing but for me until TF gets rid of them and brings in a younger manager with a more hungry team of backroom staff we are heading for relegation again!

My first choice would be Tim Sherwood.
                            Tim Sherwood?????....I'd rather have Robin of Sherwood!

Comment

It is funny here though. Last minute equaliser and best goal we have scored in yonks in a thriller really really must of annoyed most people on this forum so much. Their fingers must of been twitching and hovering over the keyboard but couldnt really ruin the party after that goal/draw, and it was like a ghost town on here saturday night apart from a few 'get rio out' threads.
                              But as if like magic, three relegation faves win on sunday and their shite weekend suddenly becomes brilliant again and watrb comes alight as if qpr had lost.
                              This post deserves a reply....spot on Kev and my thoughts exactly.
                              Can't believe all the posts about other teams performances. As you say, dead on here until the others won. Very odd indeed.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X