Stop blaming players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    No one could delude me into thinking Stoke ever played anything other than Dog football , You say Pulis did a good job at Palace I say Gerry Francis did the good job at Palace
    PAHA.. think whatever you want of Pulis.. all I know is he established Stoke as a prem team and he near enough performed a miracle at Palace last season and all I care about is staying up this season and establishing ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      PAHA.. think whatever you want of Pulis.. all I know is he established Stoke as a prem team and he near enough performed a miracle at Palace last season and all I care about is staying up this season and establishing ourselves.
      To me playing dog football is cheating fans me I enjoyed last season more than the previous 2 ,sorry I still maintain it was Gerry Francis who near enough performed the miracle at Palace

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        To me playing dog football is cheating fans me I enjoyed last season more than the previous 2 ,sorry I still maintain it was Gerry Francis who near enough performed the miracle at Palace
        Football has been poor under Harry since he took over but we was less a laughing stock last season i'll give you that.

Comment

Working...
        X