Stop blaming players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PizzaBoy View Post
    Lets hope so. We are lucky to have 4 points so far. I did see the game saturday, i saw heart from a few players but marking was shocking, tracking back was awful, no pressing and our only threat was long shots from Kranjcar. How can we have no threat upfront and be so poor and exposed at the back? Harry and his team, thats why!
    Lucky to have 4 points?? have a word with yourself, we were far the better team against Hull so would say unlucky not to have 7 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      That'd be Fer. He let everyone run past him all day. If Barton or Sandro can't play then Kelvin ought deputise as a DM. Fer, it seems, can only be used offensively.
      That Nzonzi chance was dreadful defending.. he seemed to have all the time in the world to come onto it and strike it! I was fuming..

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
        We haven't played good football since Sir Les went.

This is about building a team, not buying a team.

We will stay up this season and we will be a better club next season for it.

Look at Fulham, 4 managers in a year!
        Some of the football in out promotion season was quality.. the 4-0 win at home to Swansea was sublime!
        I agree building a team.. but I am not sure a 67 year old harry redknapp is the man to look to for the future.

Comment

The only way we will have a bright future and avoid the merry go round of buying new squads each season depending on the league we are in is if we actually survive in the PL, consolidate and progress. Redknapp is obviously not the long term future of our Club but he has a massive part to play in it, by keeping us up this season. No one is better equipped for that job than him and only once that goal is achieved should we start debating what happens next.
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Looks like im slightly out numbered in my opinion which, is actually a good thing, it gives me hope that i am wrong and in fact we have had a good start to the season. That Harry has built a philosophy and culture for the club, a playing style, that new players come in and adapt to (like at Southampton and Swansea), last season was convincing and we are not making the same mistakes as the previous prem season. I hope this is the case and that i am just a fool and cant see it. I will be happy to be proved wrong in six months time.

Comment

Looks like im slightly out numbered in my opinion which, is actually a good thing, it gives me hope that i am wrong and in fact we have had a good start to the season. That Harry has built a philosophy and culture for the club, a playing style, that new players come in and adapt to (like at Southampton and Swansea), last season was convincing and we are not making the same mistakes as the previous prem season. I hope this is the case and that i am just a fool and cant see it. I will be happy to be proved wrong in six months time.
              HR has not at all built a philosophy, culture or playing style for the club this is one of my biggest gripes about him.
              We've had him since 2012 and he still doesn't look like he has worked out he wants to play!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                HR has not at all built a philosophy, culture or playing style for the club this is one of my biggest gripes about him.
                We've had him since 2012 and he still doesn't look like he has worked out he wants to play!

Comment

In addition, I am not sure how you can talk about long term for a manger without this installed which is why I think its clueless giving HR a longer contract.
                  For stability and long term, you need a manager who instils a philosophy, culture and style.

Comment

Sorry but really struggling with 'Arry being mentioned in same sentence as culture and philosophy. Doubt he even knows what they are. Unless it involves winding down the window and chatting to the media he seems clueless.

Comment

I think on our tight little pitch and our home support that we could be a real force under someone like Pulis.. teams would hate coming to Loftus road on a tight pitch against a hard working Pulis side.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                        Sorry but really struggling with 'Arry being mentioned in same sentence as culture and philosophy. Doubt he even knows what they are. Unless it involves winding down the window and chatting to the media he seems clueless.
                        You did realize that my post was slightly tongue in cheek right!? Really i think that Harry has instilled nothing but a perceived 'team spirit' within the club in his 2-3 years in charge. No philosophy, playing style, etc. It would appear that some choose to ignore this though and think we have been unlucky at the start of this season and that Harry is taking us in the right direction

Comment

I couldnt give a sh1t what league we were in all i want to see is that every week when our players step out onto the pitch they are as fit as they can be, they give a 110%, close down space and men, look like they have been training during the week and basically look like they give a sh1t! If we still lose then because our players are not good enough then so be it. I'll say it again, you just have to look at Leicester to see how bad things are with us at the moment (and for the last 3-4 years)
                          Spot on!! We just have to start to train like a modern top-team do.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

I think on our tight little pitch and our home support that we could be a real force under someone like Pulis.. teams would hate coming to Loftus road on a tight pitch against a hard working Pulis side.
                            Never mind about teams would hate coming to Loftus rd, so would I to watch Pulises ala Stoke tact tics

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              Never mind about teams would hate coming to Loftus rd, so would I to watch Pulises ala Stoke tact tics
                              You sound like a Palace fan before Pulis got appointed.. at the end of the season their opinion had changed.

If you wouldn't take manager of the season then you sir are deluded.

Comment

You sound like a Palace fan before Pulis got appointed.. at the end of the season their opinion had changed.

If you wouldn't take manager of the season then you sir are deluded.
                                No one could delude me into thinking Stoke ever played anything other than Dog football , You say Pulis did a good job at Palace I say Gerry Francis did the good job at Palace

Comment

Working...
                                X