Leicester City v Man Utd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
    Not sure mate, however if I had a fireplace I would definitely put a copy up next to it to keep the kids away ;)
    The geezer you all say is me does look like uncle festers backward lovechild.

Oh i cant believe this. Ffs. Ffs ffs.

Comment

whoooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Anyone mentioned WBA winning 1-0 at Spurs at the mo?

Comment

4-3 now.....how can we not just play a simple long pass like that, with a striker running through?

Comment

Vardy is like hoilett and phillips put together and about five hundred times more skillful, and better all around.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              Anyone mentioned WBA winning 1-0 at Spurs at the mo?
              Odd, not sure why they haven't just written that off as a probable loss and not tried?

Comment

Just going to show how a shocking refs decision can turn a game.

Comment

Running at pace at defender drawing a foul shocker....

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                    Odd, not sure why they haven't just written that off as a probable loss and not tried?
                    I think its finally time to admit it after seeing liecester today and west brom winning at spurs.. We are deffo nowhere near the standard of any other club in this division and will one million per cent go down bottom unless we change things asap. And even then what can a new manager and staff do with the players we have?

Comment

meltdown time, ####k united.

Comment

Just goes to show exactly how appalling the Man Utd defence really is.

And how much of a disgrace we were for not even attempting to test them.

Comment

Posted yesterday i think we are in deep trouble. Watching this, tells me something has to change. We have imo better players than Leicester, but about a 3rd of the commitment and knowhow.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                            Just goes to show exactly how appalling the Man Utd defence really is.

And how much of a disgrace we were for not even attempting to test them.
                            So fragile, uttelry lacking in confidence and we just sat back and hoped that they wouldn't score so we could nick a 0-0.

It worked in the Championship, why wouldn't it work at Old Trafford?

Comment

Jeez.

Comment

Unbelievable

Comment

Working...
                                X