If we don't get something out of the Stoke game Redknapp must go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Not being funny but if Hoddle isn't already influencing the tactics and coaching, then what is he going to do differently IF he took over from Harry?
    We don't know how much control he has at the moment do we.. all that was said when he 1st came in was that he would work with the players a couple of times a week and still continue with his other commitments. HR does no coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
      TF has already confirmed that even if we get relegated we will still stick with Harry as he believes in stability. So never going to happen
      He said similar about Hughes...

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        You have to turn in a performance to get a win...
        Hull didn't opening game though did they?

Comment

Forget performance we needs points. Would be nice to look slick but let's worry about that after we've banked the points.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            Hull didn't opening game though did they?
            They turned in a solid defensive one with the Keeper pulling off good saves.. Hull still turned in a performance, a good defensive one.
            Defensive or attacking performance, you still need one of those to get a win in the prem

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
              If we lose It would be four loses out of five, don't want hear from TF Harry will get it right it is time to be brutal, he has got to say to Harry you have done well to get us in the prem but it is time to get someone in that knows what they are doing in this league. We can't have players turning up for games and not putting in a performance, you have to give it a go in every game home or away, and not lie down as if we have no chance against the top five or six sides.

I would love to see Harry turn it around, because we have a pretty good squad, but it's Harry's team selection that gets me, because he does not see what other people see, but when he has realised it we are already 3 nil down it's to late, as for his coaching staff god knows what they are doing in training, because that on Sunday was unacceptable.
              lets not pin it all one one game. shall we say 3 points out of the next two games is the minimum requirment.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

whats with the reardon avater Mc? are you ray/snookerloopy on twitter mate
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  No mate. Not me.
                  Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 16-09-2014, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    Considering that there is a new, 2 year contract on the table I really can't see Harry going anywhere.
                    No evidence for this mystery contract. Both sides spinning it imo.

Re the OP - you are correct. Hanging on too long would be the more serious mistake.

Comment

Give him the next 5 games-need at least 7/8 points before the start of nov. Thats a realistic amout of time to get us playing right imo.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Even Rodney Marsh says that we could go down with Harry at the helm.http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/733868100?-294:802

Comment

Macca only posts when we lose. FACT.

Comment

Arry isn't gonna leave us in a good place when he does leave, so let's just do the deed now. Don't want Hoddle either, been out the game too long and is gonna #### up.

Last season was a golden opportunity to clean out all the #### and build something for the future, we opted for the easy, short term, Arry Redknapp option, and we are paying for that now IMO. Who knows what our team is gonna look like in 2 seasons, let alone 5+

Reckon Hughes will show that he is twice the manager Redknapp is in this match, sadly.
                            Last edited by stationcafe; 16-09-2014, 06:12 PM.

Comment

I cant wait till saturday. I know im in the minority cos most people who post on here really do appear to hate the manager and the chairman and the team, but the people at the ground dont and im so revved to go and see us against that total toss pot. And we are blinding at home and will win as well. Ive called every result so far this season so im not planning on predicting this one wrong. Come on 'my team', i will be listening out for that famous r's chant ive never heard as well. .

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                No mate. Not me.
                                I think we all know that's not true

Comment

Working...
                                X