If we don't get something out of the Stoke game Redknapp must go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    The performance has to be top notch on Saturday.
    Get the win first, then worry about how the performance was....

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      I have not been impressed with HR at all this season and to be honest the last half of last season as well because even though simply a fan and not a manager I cannot understand his tactics and more often then not his negativity

I am reminded of Holloways last few months at QPR when he appeared to lose the plot but saying all that I am still prepared to stick with him for at least another six games but I am disappointed taht at the moment he seems to have been guaranteed an extended contract
      Agree Paul

I don't think we have a plan or strategy away from home. The intention is clearly to try and escape with a point but we don't put a plan in place to achieve this. If you want a point then for me we need to be lively all over the pitch, getting in their faces, breaking the game up by committing lots of little fouls, hunting in packs all over the pitch but we don't do any of that. Other then put 11 players on the pitch away from home what is the intention???

Comment

FFS sack him after 4 games, are you dizzy???
        I'm not a Redknapp fan at all, but 4 games?!?!? Anyone for jerk knee and rice and pea !!!!
        If the decline hasn't improved by the next international break it needs to be looked at, for now get behind all of them starting with Hughes lot Saturday
        C'mon my team
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

I agree the two away performances thus far have been clueless, woeful and humiliating but we've bought well and a settled side will see us ok
          From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
            I'm not a Redknapp fan at all, but 4 games?!?!? Anyone for jerk knee and rice and pea !!!!
            If the decline hasn't improved by the next international break it needs to be looked at, for now get behind all of them starting with Hughes lot Saturday
            C'mon my team
            Totally agree

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
              Get the win first, then worry about how the performance was....
              You have to turn in a performance to get a win...

Comment

Ive always loved redknapp

IVE ALWAYS LOVED R4EDKNAPP BUT WANT HIM TO ADOPT A MORE ATTACKING STYLE

iof we had gone at man utd they would have crumbled but to just sit in our own half and get slaughterrd was madness

the answer would be to let redknapp be the general manager but to recruit a team manager who will attack and destroy
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

C'mon my team
                  I agree the two away performances thus far have been clueless, woeful and humiliating but we've bought well and a settled side will see us ok
                  Both spot on. Just played two of the best sides in the country & we get a reaction like that?!

People are forgetting against Hull & Sunderland combined we had almost 40 shots. I was very unhappy about the manner of the defeat in our two away games but to call for a managers head is ridiculous. If we capitulated like that against Southampton & West Ham fair enough it may be a valid point but until then let's be sensible.

We've bought well got decent coaches just gotta get things clicking which I'm confident it will. Pressure all on Rangers Saturday now though that's for sure.

Comment

Trriffic post Jim, top lad, right sort blah blah ;)
                    From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

It is going to happen though.. HR wont see the season out IMO.. and I do not think he is the man to take us forward nor the man to improve this bunch of players.

When he does go.. I would look no further than Hoddle to take the reigns

Comment

There will be no sign of Macca on this board if we win against Stoke. Everyone is already having a good laugh at us over FFP. Sacking our manager after 5 games would be ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                          There will be no sign of Macca on this board if we win against Stoke. Everyone is already having a good laugh at us over FFP. Sacking our manager after 5 games would be ridiculous.
                          I think it all depends on the manner of the defeat IF we lose to Stoke as well.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            It is going to happen though.. HR wont see the season out IMO.. and I do not think he is the man to take us forward nor the man to improve this bunch of players.

When he does go.. I would look no further than Hoddle to take the reigns
                            Not being funny but if Hoddle isn't already influencing the tactics and coaching, then what is he going to do differently IF he took over from Harry?

Comment

Hoddle in!!
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

TF has already confirmed that even if we get relegated we will still stick with Harry as he believes in stability. So never going to happen
                                'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X