Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wiz View Post
    Not match fit, simples.
    clutching at straws he wont get fit not even making the bench. No better fitness then game time

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      clutching at straws he wont get fit not even making the bench. No better fitness then game time
      he could be tired but not fit....nah.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Not match fit, simples.
        I'll refer you to my original argument - he might not be "match fit", but that isn't a reason to completely leave him out of the squad......Dutch internationals don't get left out of a championship squad because they aren't fit. Sorry mate, but I reckon you've already seen Fer in a Norwich shirt for the last time....I would certainly feel the same if we were in your situation and it was a QPR player we were talking about.

Comment

• in fairness we are saying the reason remy and adel are not playing is because they are not match fit...

Comment

• Fer will probably go to deadline day. Norwich want too much but might decide to let him go whatever we offer rather than having an unhappy player. We are still 1/6 to sign him next team are Soton at 4/1.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              in fairness we are saying the reason remy and adel are not playing is because they are not match fit...
              Yes but those are preseason games.

Comment

• the only

the only person who has consistantly got it right over the years is dazzer,yes he has got some things wrong but hes currently running at about 44 per cent correct hes brought more nuggets of input that have proved to be correct than any other poster so if its not dazzer then i wouldnt listen too hard to all these differant insiders

me and facto have got it 90 per cent wrong but one in a million we do get it right

SO DAZZER I WOULD LOVE FER TO COME ON BOARD WILL IT HAPPEN IN YOUR OPINION OR WILL IT NOT
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                  I'll refer you to my original argument - he might not be "match fit", but that isn't a reason to completely leave him out of the squad......Dutch internationals don't get left out of a championship squad because they aren't fit. Sorry mate, but I reckon you've already seen Fer in a Norwich shirt for the last time....I would certainly feel the same if we were in your situation and it was a QPR player we were talking about.

I'm not naïve enough to deny what you say is mostly true Surrey, but what with his World Cup injury and late honeymoon he just wasn't ready for yesterdays game.

What concerns me most is he'll go late on deadline leaving us no time to replace him.

Comment

I'm not naïve enough to deny what you say is mostly true Surrey, but what with his World Cup injury and late honeymoon he just wasn't ready for yesterdays game.

What concerns me most is he'll go late on deadline leaving us no time to replace him.
                    That's why we are looking for other options: Diame, Guzman, etc.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

• Slap from kingston to norwich every day. Specially if that m25 is snarled up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Slap from kingston to norwich every day. Specially if that m25 is snarled up.
                        He'll use a plane or helicopter
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Sky Sports News: Breaking News: £8 million fee agreed for Leroy Fer

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                            Sky Sports News: Breaking News: £8 million fee agreed for Leroy Fer
                            Serious? Was the extra mill for today's defeat? Boy do we need him. Cracking news if true.

Comment

• Really?

Then you have a top player on your hands now,..........all the best Leroy.

Comment

• yeah serious. Its on the yellow bar at the bottom of the screen

Comment

Working...
                                X