X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet....

Comment

• Fer

This is getting a bit dáft about fer I heard on sky sports that he is in there squad for tonight's game and he was ment yo be at ours for a medical does anybody know what's going on
      You Rsssssss

Comment

• It appears you've just signed our box to box maestro............enjoy.

Good luck Leroy.

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/u...itch_1_3732215

Comment

• Exactly what we need in midfield. Very happy about this, couldn't have asked for more except maybe a longer contract.

We've been crying out for some pace & power since Diakite went AWOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiz View Post
            It appears you've just signed our box to box maestro............enjoy.

Good luck Leroy.

Thanks mate, hope he's as good as you say he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
              Exactly what we need in midfield. Very happy about this, couldn't have asked for more except maybe a longer contract.

We've been crying out for some pace & power since Diakite went AWOL.
              Or since he just went a bit mad anyway....

Comment

• Try checking the other Fer thread for some up to date news.

Or if you are a patient man, the offy might have some news later in the week.

Comment

• when will it be official I wonder
                  Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiz View Post
                    It appears you've just signed our box to box maestro............enjoy.

Good luck Leroy.

Where have you heard this??
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      Try checking the other Fer thread for some up to date news.

Or if you are a patient man, the offy might have some news later in the week.
                      That's a bit optimistic Brighton mate..... we all know he'll have played for us before they announce anything.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        Where have you heard this??
                        Check my link Nick, that's our local sports rag who are close to the club.

Comment

• Radio Norfolk saying that the fee is around £10m if you factor in add-ons such as 20% sell on fee etc

Comment

• Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                            Radio Norfolk saying that the fee is around £10m if you factor in add-ons such as 20% sell on fee etc
                            this signing spells the end of a starting 11 place for ali. but he will be a very good squad player and can fill in for injuries.

my midfield would be...........

isla--------------------hoilett
                            -------barton------fer--------
                            -------------mutch-----------
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              this signing spells the end of a starting 11 place for ali. but he will be a very good squad player and can fill in for injuries.

my midfield would be...........

isla--------------------hoilett
                              -------barton------fer--------
                              -------------mutch-----------
                              That looks a strong midfield, got to agree about Ale, he's got to fight for his place now which is no harm

Comment

• Or he could just go to Benfica instead: http://m.ad.nl/ad/m/nl/4562/Voetbal/...ionItemId=5585

Translation: Earlier in the Transfer Talk Leroy Fer today we reported that a medical examination by QPR. Agent Rob Jansen confirms to NUsport that he is on his way to London, but a medical examination is 'premature', according to him, because Norwich and QPR have failed to agree on a transfer fee. "It could go either way," says Jansen.

This may have to do with sudden interest from Benfica. A Bola reports that the Portuguese top club in recent days has spoken to Norwich. The next few hours are "decisive developments' expected by the Portuguese sports newspaper.

Comment

Working...
                                X