Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ramsey you braindead

you saw how jey has scored two goals now one against atlanta and one against yeovil

so please use your brain and realise that if played as a striker the jet can score twenty goals a season

SO AHGAINST CARDIFF PLEASE PLAY JET AND SEB UP FRONT LETS BURY THE GHOST OF REDKNAPPS ONE UP FRONT
    AND PLAY WITH FLAIR AND GUSTO
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Hi Ted,

when did we sign Flair and Gusto, are they English?

Comment

• Sorry rodman

NOW LOOK HERE RODMAN

ITS ALL ABOUT THE JET THIS SEASON IF HES GIVEN 46 GAMES HE WILL HIT 23 GOALS IF HES PLAYED IN HIS TRUE POSITION
        HES A BRILLIANT GOALSCORER
        BUT BRISTOL USED TO PLAY HIM AS A WINGER

SO YOU SEE IF IM RIGHT IF HE PLAYS UP FRONT AGAINST CARDIFF THEN HE WILL SCORE

the jet always scores

More...

Comment

• Agree it is a home game so we should go all over Cardiff.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

• can someone put up the goals from the yeovil game

i missed them has anybody got the goals

More...

Comment

• You might be alone in that view ted old bean

Comment

• Do you and your brother look alike Ted? Maybe they thought he was you and had been told to take no chances.

Comment

• That's quite a rant Ted!

I agree though, JET has got to play this weekend based on pre-season form and last nights performance. I'd probably play Polter up with him too and leave Charlie on the bench (as much I doubt many will agree with me).

I was pretty impressed with Oscar Gobern last night, didn't expect much but thought he was busy in the heart of the midfield. Liked the back 4 too, although Yeovil's front line wasn't up to much in open play.

Comment

• http://www.ciderspace.co.uk/ASP/news...wsItemId=23971

Comment

• Sorted adopted son.

Comment

• Brain dead? coming from a guy who can't spell Jet. Lets give Chris some time. He has being dealing with every one else #### for the last few months. He hasn't finished building his own squad yet

Comment

• Gregor-cox is more likely to score 20 goals than JET !

Comment

• Austin is not match fit, he can't last 45 minutes at the minute, I'd bring him on last 20 minutes. JET is great as well but not sure he can play the full 90 minutes, he was gone last night towards the end.

Polter, first two games I wasn't impressed but he's learning very quick. Not only is he tall but strong, he gets back and can win the ball, getting better and better with each game. Think he could go on the be one of our best players this year, I know I wouldn't want to face him if I was a defender.

The main key for us is getting a back four and sticking to it, same with the rest of the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue and white View Post
                              Brain dead? coming from a guy who can't spell Jet. Lets give Chris some time. He has being dealing with every one else #### for the last few months. He hasn't finished building his own squad yet
                              Totally agree blue & white, the only brain dead here is Ted for naming this thread, amazing what goes on here.

Comment

• Lovely thread title the morning after, lets hope west london sport pick up on it and print it after a 3-0 away win and our first cup progress in eons.
                                Myu you need to up the modding game, give weare a chance, or someone who will sort this stuff out.

Comment

Working...
                                X