Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
    i disagree there if neil warnock was manager with the squad we have we would storm this division next season
    dont fortget last time he got us into the prem he had a team with only one great player that was adel
    then when he got onto the prem the club was being took over so for the first part of that season,warnock
    was not allowed to strengthen his team ,then by the time the money looked like comming they sacked neil
    and sacking him was a big mistake even though mark huges kept us up he bought so many crap players
    that we had a whole squad of crap

so we may go up with ramsey or we might have to spend three seasons before we sack him lets just pray
    Oh Ted, i dont think you understand mate.

We must stay and build a team gradually in the champ, that will do more than survive in the premier league next time.
    Going up straight away again just wouldnt work, nor do we have the talent and group together yet to be able to do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      Oh Ted, i dont think you understand mate.

We must stay and build a team gradually in the champ, that will do more than survive in the premier league next time.
      Going up straight away again just wouldnt work, nor do we have the talent and group together yet to be able to do it.
      If we go up with this squad, I would happily say we are better equipped to stay in the prem than any of our previous seasons of promotion.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        If we go up with this squad, I would happily say we are better equipped to stay in the prem than any of our previous seasons of promotion.
        Ehhhh?!!!!! You sure?!!!!!!!!!!

A squad half full of our under 21's, players picked from league 1 and an unproven German 2nd div striker.
        We've signed 6 players mate. How can you say this squad is more equipped from the Prem when it aint even be tried in the Champ yet...

Comment

Ehhhh?!!!!! You sure?!!!!!!!!!!

A squad half full of our under 21's, players picked from league 1 and an unproven German 2nd div striker.
          We've signed 6 players mate. How can you say this squad is more equipped from the Prem when it aint even be tried in the Champ yet...
          To be fair we have only added and havent sold a single player yet, and the only good player tone thus far is joey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            To be fair we have only added and havent sold a single player yet, and the only good player tone thus far is joey.
            Its an irrelevant conversation because we all know Matty Chaz and Fer will be gone by end of transfer window.

Comment

• But at the moment as it is today, we have the best squad the championship has ever seen..

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                But at the moment as it is today, we have the best squad the championship has ever seen..
                Today its nailed on Kev

Comment

Honestly dont see the rush in getting back to the Prem. We just need to build and build and we will get there again i am sure..
                  Agree with everything you say in this thread.

Comment

• It seems a pointless season to look forward to if we ain't got no target , so we need to cheer the team on but hope they don't make the playoffs because we ain't ready just yet, total ######, we have a good opportunity to buy some decent players with the sales off, charlie,fer,matty, plus sterling's dosh, fark sandro he ain't coming back.
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                      It seems a pointless season to look forward to if we ain't got no target , so we need to cheer the team on but hope they don't make the playoffs because we ain't ready just yet, total ######, we have a good opportunity to buy some decent players with the sales off, charlie,fer,matty, plus sterling's dosh, fark sandro he ain't coming back.
                      So will you secretly be booing when we are in the top 6 at some point this season?
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

So will you secretly be booing when we are in the top 6 at some point this season?
                        You got the wrong end off the stick mate. I want to get promoted. It's other posters who say we are not ready to go up
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

You got the wrong end off the stick mate. I want to get promoted. It's other posters who say we are not ready to go up
                          Ahh my bad mate, I misread your comment haha. Been a long day at the office

Comment

Ahh my bad mate, I misread your comment haha. Been a long day at the office
                            No worries mate, I am not normally argumentive but today it's seems everything I say just came out wrong
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

No worries mate, I am not normally argumentive but today it's seems everything I say just came out wrong
                              Well keep your mouth shut then & you might make some sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                                Well keep your mouth shut then & you might make some sense.
                                no need.

Comment

Working...
                                X