No announcement yet.

Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought that's what happened most bank holidays for you facto.... Damn you learn something new every day..l

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      I often fantasised about a threesome with alibabes and caitlinqpr wearing tight fitting QPR tops with buzsacky on feeding me pickled gherkins and slapping my r,s n calling me big boy!
      What do you reckon they look like facto?

Comment

• Well Caitlin flirted with me like a giggling naughty Virgin few seasons back...she said I smelt lovely... I was wearing pagan man!....she was pretty n a geeky librarian sort if way!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• well

well she will be returning very soon and she will tell the factomondo off
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• a pub in every corner of the ground

theres nothing quite like the griffin all the old faces come out once every ten years
            we allways win there fans always go home in tears
            a bircham rocket or a shitu header the goals are always classic they fly into the net
            the hooligans come out of there hiding they have come off the internet
            the brentford mob are terrifying although there is only five of them
            and once more we arrive in huge numbers creating bedlum

More...

Comment

• cant

cant believe that paul parker no I fan has returned,he was a most brilliant fan in the old days

More...

Comment

• i cant believe ramsey is making the same mistake as harry redknapp

everyone thought that harry should not have ploughed all his money into midfield players we all wanted jorden rhodes
                so now having bought two midfield players,hes going after darren pratley

why oh why do we allways buy so many midfield players holloway or warnock would be buying strikers

More...

Comment

• How do you know he isn't looking at strikers?

Comment

• Beat me to it Jane

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                      How do you know he isn't looking at strikers?
                      Welcome back mel.

We've missed you. West Acton more than most though, it seems.

Comment

• yes

yes west acton has fallen completely in love with mel can we have our first message board marridge i thought that facto was going to marry caitlin but it wasnt to be so what do you say mel
                        can you marry west acton

More...

Comment

• apologies to all on this message board for my negativity im going to have my

injections tomorow i have to have them every month to keep me sane,so im likely to be a bit bonkers at the moment

More...

Comment

• can we say that charlie has now got one cap for england

because if so then we can also say that green has got an england cap i think im right to say that even if you are in the squad yopu still have got a cap for england

More...

Comment

• Sadly no.. You have to play on the pitch to get a cap.

Greeno already has 12 caps for England again none while at us.

Comment

• ok

ok shame because its been a long time since we have had a qpr player capped

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X