No announcement yet.

Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first time in 55 seasons where i dont think we have any chance of a draw or win

and i blame les ferdinand he found this poor naiave mentally retard ,and installed him as a prem manager
    he needs kicking out the club,and he can take the boy scout leader with him

then put joey barton in charge
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• i

I cant belive it we are actually winning against west brom and its 20 mins gone its our baby eduardo who has scored can we really win this game

More...

Comment

• i saw whole game in pub and

i think if we had started henry in midfield,and tralorie at left back we may well have come out of the second half one nil up nico was apaling in midfield
        and clint would not push up that left wing like tralorie can
        I also think villa were not that good we made them look good by keep leasving great holes at the back the basic problem was that sandro and barton were too far apart from the back two
        this left those opertunities that you saw,i really think if we had played the harry redknapp game we would have won this game 1-0
        now i must look to optomistic thoughts about chelsea and to beat those guys you have to believe you can beat them

SO I SAY THIS TO CHRIS RAMSEY YOU MUST PLAY HENRY AGAINST CHELSEA AS HE IS THE BEST AT PROTECTING THOSE CENTRAL DEFENCE

I REALLT THINK THIS CHELSEA GAME IS NOW IMPOSSIBLE TO PREDICT I HAVE NO GUT FEELING AND NO INSTINCT AT ALL ON THE RESULT

I CAN ONLY ASK THE MAN IN THE SKY TO HELP BECAUSE ANY THREE OF FIVE CLUBS COULD DROP

More...

Comment

• What pub you end up in

Comment

• well

well i shouldnt really say what pub because some of our pubs get grassed up but it wasnt any in acton i didnt want all the parking restrictions,but what i would like to say is thankyou very much to the people who do show these games,if i went to the chelsea game on sunday and qpr lose i could well end up getting in a very serious argument with some chelsea fans

More...

Comment

• One thing that's for sure is Yun wouldn't have scored the goal Clint did.

Agree re Krancjar, he was at fault for their breakaway goal and was generally slow and useless and has been everytime I've seen him.

Comment

• i went to that crock of gold again and it was rocking. About two hundred r's in there. Got in at five . Ouch. Hurting.

Comment

• fans saying they will sing qpr songs to the chelsea team bus

the fans are saying they will sing west london is ours to the chelsea team bus are any of you going to join in thje singing

More...

Comment

• How about 'chelsea club is racist and that's the way you like it'

Comment

• What fans are these ted? Didnt have the gilhoolies down as singers

Comment

• Would love it if the Black & White Minstrels turn up.

Comment

• kevin

kevin no not the gilhoolies we are talking about the lot on you tube these are just rangers fans some are crippled some are mentally defeicant in many ways but its just a tradition

IF YOU GO ON YOU TUBE AND PUSH THE BUTTON U WILL SEE THE LAST TIME ABOUT 4 MINS OF VERY LIGHT HUMOURED SINGING

THE DOTORG ARE ORGANISING IT

LAST TIME THEY HAD ABOUT TWO HUNDRED THIS TIME THEY HOPE FOR THREE HUNDRED

but it is all light hearted and friendly

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                            kevin no not the gilhoolies we are talking about the lot on you tube these are just rangers fans some are crippled some are mentally defeicant in many ways but its just a tradition

IF YOU GO ON YOU TUBE AND PUSH THE BUTTON U WILL SEE THE LAST TIME ABOUT 4 MINS OF VERY LIGHT HUMOURED SINGING

THE DOTORG ARE ORGANISING IT

LAST TIME THEY HAD ABOUT TWO HUNDRED THIS TIME THEY HOPE FOR THREE HUNDRED

but it is all light hearted and friendly
                            If its light hearted and friendly then we don't want to be giving them that impression.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• yes

yes but the gilhoolies play for the springbok dart team so if the chelsea use there usual coach company called target buses they have a dart board on the back of that bus
                              so maybe not so friendly
                              ,also factomondo is still looking for his bycycle that was stolen by chelsea fans so maybe not quite as friendly but all in the spirit of the game

THE ABOVE IS ONLY A LOAD OF OLD BALONIE
                              BUT COME AND MAKE EYES AT US DOWN AT THE OLD SHEPARDS BUSH
                              SING SONGS AT THE CHELSEA BUS BUT KEEP IT FRIENDLY OTHERWISE THEY WILL SAY WE COULDNT BEAT THEM FAIR AND SQUARE
                              Last edited by qprted; 10-04-2015, 01:51 PM.

More...

Comment

• the real reson why i think harry left

qpr although not millwall or west ham have always had fans who will turn on any manager if the teams getting stuffed every week
                                i think harry had all his grandchildren wearing qpr tops he loved qpr but he wasnt going to come to loftus road and get a load of insults
                                he is the son of a docker and a proud man dont forget this new restrictions on clubs spending hit harry very badley if the charmen wrote off 60 million
                                as if it was lose change harry was probabley looking for about 100 million to buy the players he needed and in time he could easily have got that money back
                                because if qpr had mid tabled it and charlie austin had scored 30 goals there alone is 30 million pounds worth of player
                                its all so very sad if we all tell the truth and the truth is man city chelsea and manutd can spend what they like but they were threatening to throw us out the league

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X