No announcement yet.

Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We could get Rodney Marsh to come sit in the stands for a game?

Comment

• lol, no. miles out of his depth in the PL, as proven with us and then again with Palace this season. Look at him vs Pardew with same Palace squad

Comment

• As if he would want to return here now.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• It's not a question of getting rid of Ramsey. It's a case of appointing him into a job that he can excel in. The guy is a youth coach, so let him coach the youth. This isn't rocket science.

Comment

• Not Ramsey's fault he was appointed.

Comment

• Tony will probably give Rambo a job as a pilot next.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                warnock is descendent of the people that lived in scandiavia,if he returned to qpr he would wear a full viking suit of armour,and scream and shout,and get the madness
                that we associate with insanity,then we will crush all teams that stand before us

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
                Lol. thats true,Ted. You do indeed know all the inner secrets of human nature))
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  warnock would get the rangers fireing on all cylinders,adel would play center forward and score in every game,

ITS YIPPADY DO DAH DIPPADDY DAY WEVE GOT CHRIS RAMSEY AND WE HOPE HES NOT GAY

HE MAY BE A CROSS DRESSER BUT THATS PRETTY COOL HE ISNT A MANAGER THE MAN IS A FOOL
                  THEYVE HYPNOTISED HIM AND HE THINKS HES A MANAGER HIS SHIRTS ARE BEN SHERMAN AND HIS JEANS ARE BY WRANGLER
                  FIRE TESTICLED WARNOCK A MAN WHOSE GOT BALLS,HES GOING TO THROW RAMSEY OVER NIAGRA FALLS

Comment

• er

er i put this up before the sun newspapaer put in an article whereby les ferdinand wants to bring in an american law called rooneys law this is where any head coach position must have applicants who are black asian or of any ethnic minority

SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH LES FERDINAND SO WE HAVE CHRIS RAMSEY AS MANAGER JUST BECAUSE HES BLACK SO LES FERDINAND IS MORE INTERESTED IN
                    THE COLOUR OF THE MANAGER,THAN THE CAPABILLITY OF THE MAN

we had all this with ray wilkins although hes white he talked a fantastic game but was absolutely useless as a manager if he had been sacked quicker we may have retained
                    our thirteen year premiership status
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• f a o les ferdinand

absolutely disgracefull

More...

Comment

• installing

installing the black ray wilkins,CHRIS RAMSEY.just because hes black,then trying to bring in the rooney law so that we have more black managers

More...

Comment

• the colour

the colour of the manager should make no differance,are you telling me we have to keep ramsey whilst we drop three divisions,

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO OUR CLUB

More...

Comment

• Thats it

THATS IT IM GOING FLYING TONIGHT ON MY MECHANICAL FLYING COW
                            im going to find the mad viking im not sure i know how
                            moo moo moo i need neil to be swimming backstroke his nose will look like jaws
                            then ill find him thats the surefire way to see him jump up and down on the touchline when adel scores

More...

Comment

• if

if you ask me my favourite ever player then i would say rodney marsh

BUT IN 55 SEASONS THE GREATEST EVER STRIKER TO PLAY FOR QPR IS LES FERDINAND,AND I WOULDNT MIND BETTING THAT LES FERDINAND IS THE GREATEST EVER STRIKER IN OUR WHOLE HISTORY,BUT HIS IDEAS ARE CRIPPLING US S IF HES GOT POLITICAL AMBITIONS CAN HE PLEASE GET INVOLVED IN RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT,IM ONLY INTERESTED IN QPR
                              IF RAMSEY IS MANAGER AGAINST CHELSEA WE ARE GOING TO LOSE 6-0,THATS A REAL PAIN FOR US FANS

More...

Comment

• On the old speckled hen again Ted? Another daytime session?

Comment

Working...
                                X