No announcement yet.

Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasnt Andre Gray started by you Ted? Are you in fact CR?

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
      I hope im not being premature here lads but chris ramsey has made a lot of noise and deliverd nothing

act one told everyone he was going to secure carlton cole
      act two told everyone he was going to secure jay emanuel thomas
      act three told everyone he was going to secure igor vetokele
      act four told everyone he was going to secure andre gray

so far we have only one striker to play up front with charlie austin and that is junior hoilet dont forget in his prem days he started off as a secondary striker playing just off the target man
      grego cox has so far not scored and may never score in his life
      On a serious note, last preseason Hoilett was used behind the striker and did well, when the season started he was pushed out wide, I think we are going to play 433, I just have a feeling, in that system he might do quite well.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

• yes

yes on a serious note i think hoilett may well do well playing as a secondary striker alongside charlie because when mark huges played him in that role he dide score
        and i think in the wide role he keeps drifting out of the game but in an ideal world id like to swop him for igor vetokele plus three million pound giving them
        a seven million pound deal but getting us someone who might score 20 goals,as i think hoiletts best could be about ten which isnt enough
        i would also like to see us get andre gray for about 5 million as well
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Didn't Karl Ready score a cracking volley against Arsenal at home at the back end of one season for us ?

Comment

• And with the transfer window shut now it's impossible for us to sign anyone else, we should just pay the astronomical figures clubs quote us for players straight away rather than spending time negotiating.

p.s. we won't have anyone to play upfront with Charlie as he is leaving shortly.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
              grego cox has so far not scored and may never score in his life
              I would bet a fair amount that Grego-cox will score at least once in his career !!!

Comment

• looking at the footage

looking at the footage available i would say that IGOR VETOKELE IS THE NEAREST THING TO WHAT WE NEED,hes only small but fast and couragous

More...

Comment

• Is this the one Ted? or do you have access to secret scouts footage?

Slightly disappointed by the goals chosen for this compilation but a goal is a goal I suppose

Comment

• i hope alibabes is ok

for those of you that never met her she was a nice lady who loved qpr but ive not been able to find any posts from her since fawny died which was about 2013
                    does anybody know if she still goes to qpr i know she used to go to the pre season friendlies

are any of you friends of her

More...

Comment

• Yes Ted, I'm a friend of hers and I can report she is alive and well and she still goes to games.

Comment

• im so

im so happy she is ok my whole personna on these message boards was trying to copy her fabulous sense on humour i know she was devasted by
                        a personel problem, i think it was a relationship breakdown,try too get her to post on here mr hubble,we could do with that ladies funny sketches

send her my very best wishes and see if she will return to what she does best

being a comic genius

More...

Comment

• I liked her to Ted, she was very nice and polite and hope she's doing alright.

Comment

• Ted mate you're better going on PoF or tinder for a bit of action. you're not going to find much on here mate

Comment

• pof

pof wont let in an old trout like me,its all ok for you young gudgeons

More...

Comment

• I often fantasised about a threesome with alibabes and caitlinqpr wearing tight fitting QPR tops with buzsacky on feeding me pickled gherkins and slapping my r,s n calling me big boy!
                                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X