Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Germany will lose the final now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Germany will lose the final now.

Germany winning with this ridiculous score is the worst thing that could have happened to them right now IMHO. Just too much euphoria, either Argentina or Holland will not have it easy tomorrow night and whoever goes through will exhibit a more serious and thorough approach in the final.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Want Holland to win it,but in all honesty theres no better team left than Germany.
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Messi will win it for the Argies, they won't fall over and die like Sideshow Bob's shower!

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
        Messi will win it for the Argies, they won't fall over and die like Sideshow Bob's shower!
        I can't see them beating Holland.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          Germany winning with this ridiculous score is the worst thing that could have happened to them right now IMHO. Just too much euphoria, either Argentina or Holland will not have it easy tomorrow night and whoever goes through will exhibit a more serious and thorough approach in the final.
          To be fair your tipping isnt the best, yoi didnt see us reaching the play offs and then when we did you didnt see us winning them.
          Lump on the germans lads.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            I can't see them beating Holland.
            I can.

Comment

Sorry but, in my opinion, that is just absolute rubbish. Look at Bayern Munich when they slaughtered Barcelona 7-0 on aggregate in the CL...they went on and comfortably beat Dortmund in the final. Incidently, half of that Bayern Munich team are in the German side.

Comment

I can.
                Do the opposite of what he says and you'll be laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  Do the opposite of what he says and you'll be laughing.
                  Oh yeah? We shall see soon enough

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Sorry but, in my opinion, that is just absolute rubbish. Look at Bayern Munich when they slaughtered Barcelona 7-0 on aggregate in the CL...they went on and comfortably beat Dortmund in the final. Incidently, half of that Bayern Munich team are in the German side.

Was hardly a comfortable win, they scraped a 2-1 win over Dortmund with a last gasp winner from the the worst cheater going Robben.

Comment

The Germans' movement is amazing - they never stop running. England are similar in that we never stop walking.

I think the final will be close, whether against Holland or the Argies. Don't forget, Germany didn't manage to get even one past Algeria in the 90 mins. And only one past France.

For most other countries I'd say after that great win overconfidence could be a problem for the final but the Germans always come to play and I don't think they will make that mistake.
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Lol....they beat the hosts 7-1 in the semis and you don't rate them to win it?...You are difficult to impress!

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                          Want Holland to win it,but in all honesty theres no better team left than Germany.
                          Like Holland too , wouldn't be the worst thing if they won it

Comment

i hope its an all european final.....europe is civilised unlike south america with its drug production n general hanging out in forests!!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RoryTheRanger View Post
                              Was hardly a comfortable win, they scraped a 2-1 win over Dortmund with a last gasp winner from the the worst cheater going Robben.
                              The scoreline was close but Bayern dominated the possession and the game after 20 minutes or so - well, that's how I remember it(!)
                              Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 09-07-2014, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X