Rumour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumour

If true.... happy with Hoops joining the Hoops?

Have it on (very very very) good authority that Gary Hooper is "desperate" to leave Norwich. It's a stand off between him and the club. The club have told him they don't want to sell him, nor do they have to sell him. Hooper is wanted by Villa, QPR and West Brom.

Just passing on what I've been told by a very well placed source, who I can't name (convenient), so don't shoot the messenger.
    Last edited by QPRDave; 02-07-2014, 07:58 PM.

I'm sure you don't have to hide that info do you?

Comment

Source is ....facto or fat Sue coz she's back from Teneriffe
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

This news has been around for weeks, hardly a revelation.

Comment

This ain't my "revelation" sorry should've said.....found on the turkey fiddlers board.
          I'm just quoting a poster. So would you be happy if Hooper joined the Rs?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            If true.... happy with Hoops joining the Hoops?

Have it on (very very very) good authority that Gary Hooper is "desperate" to leave Norwich. It's a stand off between him and the club. The club have told him they don't want to sell him, nor do they have to sell him. Hooper is wanted by Villa, QPR and West Brom.

Just passing on what I've been told by a very well placed source, who I can't name (convenient), so don't shoot the messenger.
            You dipstick Rodney!
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

This is a player that's under contract and knew the risks of signing for Norwich, that they could be relegated. Perhaps if he'd scored more goals they wouldn't have gone down.

They have every right to retain him and Hooper should honour his contract.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                This is a player that's under contract and knew the risks of signing for Norwich, that they could be relegated. Perhaps if he'd scored more goals they wouldn't have gone down.

No from you then...Just not sure myself...i remember the player at scunthorpe who banged em in....but he didn't do that well at naaridge

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post

Pretty much how I see it.

But maybe a move to Villa or West Brom might boost his England chances.

Comment

Austin is a better striker so doubt we'd be looking for players that are worse than him. After he played us like a fiddle doubt we would go back for him. No from me.

Comment

Average player who has only really scored goals in a very poor Scottish prem and even them is only a poacher who could never play up top on his own, which is something we will do on a regular basis. Leave well alone

Comment

He had his chance,let the bas tad rot in the champs !!

Comment

No
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Don't rate him. Scottish Football flattered him and his progress declined, move to the prem proved a step too far by then.

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                              He had his chance,let the bas tad rot in the champs !!
                              This!
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2