No announcement yet.

Hull home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

......everyone's obsessed with Fulham!!! who cares who they are playing! (Rhetorical btw)

Comment

Hope we stuff the Dull City lot, remember playing them a few seasons back, chanting that we were terrorists because of the tube attacks. Northern scummy team and I say that with many relatives living near Driffield
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Im sure we will win. 2-0
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Just hoping we don't lose 6-0 at this point. Uninspiring opening fixture. Strange that we are at home yet again.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Seventh season on the spin that we open up at home. Remarkable run, that.
            As for Dull being the opponents, would have loved a juicy curtain raiser, Man U, Chelshyte, something along those lines.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Derby County have Rotherham....in case you're interested
              …..about as interesting as a home match against Hull I'd say

Comment

Yup I made the trip down to Hull for that game. 1-1 if I remember right.
                Shocking chanting from a minority. Police were rubbish, and I'm sure plenty of innocents got tangled up in the mess after. All in all a bad day for football.

We will pish on them!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  Lucky for you you wont have to put up with it then eh. Even luckier for the unlucky cant who used to sit next to ya.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    ...think the rams would rather hull !!

Comment

The last two years in the premier league we have opened with Bolton and Swansea, both matches we had high expectations.Both times we got taken to the cleaners, this time I think we will turn over Mrs. Brown da manager!

Comment

I'm a little cautious about this fixture, after the previous 2 openers. They'll fancy their chances against us, some decent players their too....how many did Jelavic get against us at goodison?

Comment

Working...
                        X