I guarantee!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    grabban and kane i think your talking about mate?
    Yep that rings a bell and I looked up the Ajax kid is was Kolbeinn Sigþórsson
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...d-game-tonight

Comment

From sky sports

Harry Redknapp has some big decisions to make at Queens Park Rangers, but he insists the transfer mistakes of the past will not be repeated.

An immediate return to the Premier League was secured on Saturday as Bobby Zamora's dramatic late strike saw QPR to a 1-0 victory over Derby County in the Championship play-off final.

The last time the Loftus Road outfit were in the top flight they spent big chasing the dream, but ultimately crashed and burned as they tumbled back into the second tier.

Redknapp says a more cautious approach will be favoured this time around, with it up to him to consider all of the options available to him and assemble a squad that can be competitive among English football's elite.

He said in the wake of a memorable Wembley win and ahead of a summer which will see QPR looking to add, while also making future calls on a number of loan stars: "We're not just going to bring players in willy-nilly.

"We're not just going to bring players in willy-nilly. We've got to make sure anyone who signs is the right character and will do a good job for the team."
      Harry Redknapp
      "We've got to make sure anyone who signs is the right character and will do a good job for the team.

"We've got one or two players who are out of contract and we've got eight loan players whose stay is now up.

"Then we've got the likes of Loic Remy, Stephane Mbia and Adel Taarabt out on loan and I haven't even thought about whether they'll be back.

"I don't see Remy wanting to come back. He's talking about playing Champions League and he's got a buy-out clause that allows him to leave for not much more than we paid for him.

"We've got a good group of characters in the dressing room at the moment and that's not always been the case here.

Redknapp: A fantastic achievement
      "And I have to say that Joey Barton has been a real driving force behind this team.

Comment

So Remy still has the clause

Comment

All of the '76 side were mid to late 20s, only McClintock was in his 30s (36). I think we need to get relatively young experienced players.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
            So Remy still has the clause
            For Remy I think its the same situation as always - if a Champions League club buy him he will be off - otherwise I think he will be back.
            I cant see him just hopping off to Newcastle or some other mid table side so theres only really 4 clubs who might buy him.
            My guess is that he will return and score even more goals than he has already playing alongside Charlie. But that is just a guess.

Comment

Originally posted by nige101uk View Post
              Frank Lampard and Joey Barton in the same dressing room? Never going to happen.
              Totally forgot about their 'beef'. Good point.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Joey and henry managed to get over there issues so im sure he could for lampard

Comment

What happened with them?

Comment

What about sidwell..released by the fools..probably their best player least season. Top scorer with goals from midfield?

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                      What about sidwell..released by the fools..probably their best player least season. Top scorer with goals from midfield?
                      It's a yes from me

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                        Sorry but $hit player and commits many fouls.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                          What happened with them?
                          Something on England duty if I remember mate. Fat frank moved tables when joey sat down and joey said something like "Dont worry I aint going to steal your breaky you fat pr!ck". Lampard has also gave interviews saying Joey is a poor player etc etc.
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

we'll see Harry's missus pull on the 10 shirt before Darren Bent!

Comment

Tony Fernandes rubbishes reports linking QPR to Rio Ferdinand & Frank Lampard - 'it's news to me' he said!

https://twitter.com/IJTaylor81/statu...24826400808960

Comment

Originally posted by therealmorris View Post
                                Tony Fernandes rubbishes reports linking QPR to Rio Ferdinand & Frank Lampard - 'it's news to me' he said!

https://twitter.com/IJTaylor81/statu...24826400808960
                                And even with the proof right there from our ****** chairman of all people we will get these all summer long

Comment

Working...
                                X