Huge Thank you to Club and Respect for the Flags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Some really bitter Derby fans on twitter saying it looked rubbish and shows were small time doing it others saying its not fair that we done it as because were in London we had the opportunity and they never....... no you could have sent some staff down the night before had you wanted or asked a school to assist like we did however you simply never thought of it nothing to do with us being near to the ground that's just b ollocks
    Not sure what could be small time about it. Not fair? No, neither was the fact we got more tickets. Or more goals.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      Not sure what could be small time about it. Not fair? No, neither was the fact we got more tickets. Or more goals.
      and we are premier league not bad for a small time team

Comment

Really was a great touch by the club....our end looked so amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Snaxo View Post
          Really was a great touch by the club....our end looked so amazing!
          A touch of genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Great gesture by the club but the bloke in front of me who kept flying his in the second half obstructed my view of both the pitch and the kin massive telly!! Proper annoying
            I had the same problem. But great gestrure by Tony.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I remember walking to my seat and thinking, I couldn't believe how many people had brought flags with them and where did they get them from... I was then pleasantly surprised to see a flag on my seat! Great work from the club and everyone who helps put them out. Our end looked amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

And I wonder if they are suggesting that the flags made us sing louder and for longer than them too. Was pretty sure on the day that we had, and having watched the game back several times, chuffed to hear that we came across louder and prouder for the entire occasion
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

13 hours it took club staff to lay them all out, says Clint:

Comment

Was a fantastic gesture by the club and one which looked amazing and I can only assume the Derby end looked at ours with dropped jaws

When the players came out it looked out of this world and the Derby end looked so sterile

The players seeing that when they came out must have been really buzzing

Thank you QPR
                    at first I thought was it Wembley or QPR gesture, but then quickly realised it was the club's and a great one it proved to be. It can only have helped the fans create a great atmosphere and it must have been inspirational for the players to see.

Comment

Was a fantastic gesture by the club and one which looked amazing and I can only assume the Derby end looked at ours with dropped jaws

When the players came out it looked out of this world and the Derby end looked so sterile

The players seeing that when they came out must have been really buzzing

Thank you QPR
                      Great shout West Acton, I couldn't agree more!
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                      X