Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Huge Thank you to Club and Respect for the Flags

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Connell10
    Silver Seat
    • Mar 2011
    • 3468

    #31
    fair few scummy fans there to be honest!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

    Comment

    • QPRWEBBIE
      Silver Seat
      • Mar 2011
      • 3172

      #32
      Superb scene, on the way home on the train I just kept humming the BZ song in my drunken state and when I got off at my stop I sat on a pillar singing away to myself waving my flags waiting for the cab to turn up, is was about after 20 mins waiting I realised I hadn't rang for one !!!!

      Comment

      • QPRWEBBIE
        Silver Seat
        • Mar 2011
        • 3172

        #33
        Originally posted by West Acton
        But what does someone do with 20???? I kept mine as a memento but I took it off the stick folded it up and put it in the cupboard and will prob never see it again until im having a clean out but 20!!!!!!!!!!!!
        So um together and make a bed cover !!!

        Comment

        • Timmy the Doc
          Silver Seat
          • Jan 2012
          • 3193

          #34
          Wife's first words when got home: That is not going to our bedroom!

          Comment

          • BUSHRANGER1982
            Gold Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 5666

            #35
            Without a shadow of a doubt, the idea our club had about placing a flag on every QPR fan's seat, made our end of the stadium an absolutely stunning spectacle.
            It looked absolutely awesome, and Derby's end paled considerably by comparison.
            Well done, Queen's Park Rangers.

            Comment

            • bushcelt1
              CCG
              • Sep 2009
              • 11070

              #36
              flags looked the b ollix-great move by the club.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

              Comment

              • West Acton
                CCG
                • Dec 2009
                • 21475

                #37
                Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982
                Without a shadow of a doubt, the idea our club had about placing a flag on every QPR fan's seat, made our end of the stadium an absolutely stunning spectacle.
                It looked absolutely awesome, and Derby's end paled considerably by comparison.
                Well done, Queen's Park Rangers.
                Some really bitter Derby fans on twitter saying it looked rubbish and shows were small time doing it others saying its not fair that we done it as because were in London we had the opportunity and they never....... no you could have sent some staff down the night before had you wanted or asked a school to assist like we did however you simply never thought of it nothing to do with us being near to the ground that's just b ollocks

                Comment

                • Burnside
                  Bronze Seat
                  • Jul 2013
                  • 895

                  #38
                  Looked fantastic, great effort from those involved. I'm normally against this sort of cheese, but i was waving my flag like a good un. I never wear replica shirts but on saturday i wished i owned a retro one.

                  Comment

                  • BUSHRANGER1982
                    Gold Seat
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 5666

                    #39
                    Originally posted by West Acton
                    Some really bitter Derby fans on twitter saying it looked rubbish and shows were small time doing it others saying its not fair that we done it as because were in London we had the opportunity and they never....... no you could have sent some staff down the night before had you wanted or asked a school to assist like we did however you simply never thought of it nothing to do with us being near to the ground that's just b ollocks
                    Well, West Acton, mate.....To mis-quote Christine Keeler, 'well, they would say that, wouldn't they?'
                    At least most people with eyes in their heads know different. The East End of Wembley Stadium looked awsome, absolutely awesome.
                    Still takes my breath away when I look at footage on youtube, mate.

                    Comment

                    • qblockoompah
                      Silver Seat
                      • Apr 2009
                      • 3587

                      #40
                      Yeh ours were gone from our seats but then the woman in front had about 12 so I asked if I could have a couple and she did, probably her that nicked ours in first place

                      Comment

                      • BUSHRANGER1982
                        Gold Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 5666

                        #41
                        Originally posted by qblockoompah
                        Yeh ours were gone from our seats but then the woman in front had about 12 so I asked if I could have a couple and she did, probably her that nicked ours in first place
                        Anybody who felt the need to take a flag from a seat, other than their own seat, is a selfish cretin, mate.

                        Comment

                        • qblockoompah
                          Silver Seat
                          • Apr 2009
                          • 3587

                          #42
                          Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982
                          Anybody who felt the need to take a flag from a seat, other than their own seat, is a selfish cretin, mate.
                          Really pathetic ain't it, some scummers out there

                          Comment

                          • LoftusRoadLad
                            W12 Seat
                            • Jan 2011
                            • 19610

                            #43
                            It looked awesome. Half of Wembley with those flying flags just brought tears to me eyes twas a stunning sight.

                            Comment

                            • BUSHRANGER1982
                              Gold Seat
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 5666

                              #44
                              Originally posted by qblockoompah
                              Really pathetic ain't it, some scummers out there
                              There certainly are, mate. Unfortunately.

                              Comment

                              • BUSHRANGER1982
                                Gold Seat
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 5666

                                #45
                                Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad
                                It looked awesome. Half of Wembley with those flying flags just brought tears to me eyes twas a stunning sight.
                                Made me fit to burst with absolute pride, mate.

                                Comment

                                Working...