Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Huge Thank you to Club and Respect for the Flags
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
I remember walking to my seat and thinking, I couldn't believe how many people had brought flags with them and where did they get them from... I was then pleasantly surprised to see a flag on my seat! Great work from the club and everyone who helps put them out. Our end looked amazing!Comment
-

And I wonder if they are suggesting that the flags made us sing louder and for longer than them too. Was pretty sure on the day that we had, and having watched the game back several times, chuffed to hear that we came across louder and prouder for the entire occasion
#standuptocancer
#inyourfacecancerComment
-
at first I thought was it Wembley or QPR gesture, but then quickly realised it was the club's and a great one it proved to be. It can only have helped the fans create a great atmosphere and it must have been inspirational for the players to see.Was a fantastic gesture by the club and one which looked amazing and I can only assume the Derby end looked at ours with dropped jaws
When the players came out it looked out of this world and the Derby end looked so sterile
The players seeing that when they came out must have been really buzzing
Thank you QPRComment
-
Great shout West Acton, I couldn't agree more!Was a fantastic gesture by the club and one which looked amazing and I can only assume the Derby end looked at ours with dropped jaws
When the players came out it looked out of this world and the Derby end looked so sterile
The players seeing that when they came out must have been really buzzing
Thank you QPR'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.Comment
Comment