Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
    I'd go for both within the same 24 hours
    yes ooompsie.....still have a good 23 hours n 57 minutes for the rangers then old bean!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      yes ooompsie.....still have a good 23 hours n 57 minutes for the rangers then old bean!
      Haha you show off! Didn't know you could do it twice!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          Just back from work,some good replys there lads.westie I'd love a game but the knees went at 40.sinking a darling now brights,Mrs vans picked up kids from school and shot over to her sisters as it's her birthday. house is quiet ,might neck a sailor jerry for she gets home.that is a drink brights.CMON U RSSS!!!!
          Oh, I'm out of touch.

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          Good Luck Matty.

I want Brighton to win so bad, I can't think about Steve McClaren leaving us for Derby, who were 20 points behind to finish ahead of us. To meet them in the finial and lose, it's to much to take.
          It would be insufferable for me mate. Can you imagine being in a lower division than Brighton?

Comment

How are we only 3rd favourites to win these play offs - wtf we finished above wigan - hope we smash the granny out of those norther b******s

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              How are we only 3rd favourites to win these play offs - wtf we finished above wigan - hope we smash the granny out of those norther b******s
              thats the spirits maids.........dont like it up em those northern jessies!

Comment

6 darlings ,bangers mash and peas with onion gravy has set me right up for the Norven norberts.let's ave it!!!!!
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                X