play off eve tipples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• play off eve tipples

Will watch brighton v derby tonight with a few darlings or fosters,just to settle the nerves!!! Said I won't let these playoffs get to me like last time but I've been clucking all week
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Good man Van glad to see the butterflies have kicked in

Im playing footie tonight but will watch play off when I get in and perhaps have a couple of buds in preparation for tomorrrow

Comment

been cacking it all week too van.. ive only had the pizza express and subway halal story to take me mind off tomorrow night!

Comment

going to the pub now to have a guinness will probably be there come full time, and then ill repeat it for the game tomorrow
        i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Absolutely buzzing for tomorrow and tonight's game will only make the anticipation even bigger! Fancy Brighton tonight, 1-0.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Good man Van glad to see the butterflies have kicked in

Im playing footie tonight but will watch play off when I get in and perhaps have a couple of buds in preparation for tomorrrow
            just out of interest, how old r u mate?
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Quiet one tonight, saving myself for a bit of a weekender......................
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                just out of interest, how old r u mate?
                Physical age 35 but actual behaviour about 16

Comment

Keep playing you have 10 good years left if you have the ability
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

What tips or training techniques would you advise on?

Comment

A night of revision with the Derby game on in the background for me

Will certainly make up for it tomorrow though!
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Going up to Manchester tonight so will probably have a few beers with the boy and the wife's family. Will be working tomorrow but don't expect to achieve much and will probably head off to Wigan by lunchtime, full on from then 'till kick off
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Play now for the enjoyment and exercise now bud but still get a kick out of it like when I was a kid. Only indoor footie for the time being with mates but all of a decent standard so happy days

Was at QPR until the age of 15 when we had centre of excellence but got bombed because of my knee

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            A night of revision with the Derby game on in the background for me

Will certainly make up for it tomorrow though!
                            Good luck tomorrow Matty and hope the beers go down very well after as a reward for your efforts

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Good luck tomorrow Matty and hope the beers go down very well after as a reward for your efforts
                              Thanks mate appreciated. I'm sure they will, straight into the student union after the exam to await my lift to Wigan
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X