flags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flags?

anyone taking any to the semi legs? i like to see a few flags flying high adds a splash of colour!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

In my opinion flags look a bit too 'plastic' and I think off chelski
    When I think of flags.scarfs and banners would be more like it, along with everyone in blue and white hoops.Lets try and create something like parkhead or anfield on a big night.Also would it also be a good idea to get to the ground early to create an atmosphere around loftus rd and get behind the lads from the get go??

Comment

Nothing "plastic" about my QPR union jack. But if your talking about the blue and white checked jobbies the chels hit fans have ,i know what you mean ,grown men waving silly little flags,bunch of t its. Wont catch me in blue and white hoops either !
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Nothing wrong with proper flags, people been waving them at football for years. Displaying your colours is part of your identity.

Comment

Liverpool looks the danglies with their banners but yes Chelsea look proper Susie Dent with they're ones

Comment

Anyone booked the face painters yet?
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
              Liverpool looks the danglies with their banners but yes Chelsea look proper Susie Dent with they're ones
              Susie Dent? Whos she. Cant say ive ever heard that expression before?

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                Anyone booked the face painters yet?
                Had mine scribbled on last night. Smudged a bit since then but hoping it lasts until Friday night.

Comment

Someone on twitter said there will be mosaic cards on the seats on monday to hold up. True or not, i don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
                    Someone on twitter said there will be mosaic cards on the seats on monday to hold up. True or not, i don't know.
                    Its deffo true.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Susie Dent? Whos she. Cant say ive ever heard that expression before?
                      I wrote that one Kev.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                        I wrote that one Kev.
                        Yeah, is it some sort of rhyming slang from an area of the u.k mate, or did you just make it up?? Ive just never heard it before q.

Comment

Working...
                        X