Redknapp your a p***k thatgame was there for the winning today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
    Must have missed yer thread last week when we won Macca?
    I have said well done on other people's thread when we have won, but a few people are happy on here with the crap we dish up week in and week out, so if your happy with watching that crap it's up to you, a lot of fan's pay good money to watch them play away, such as yesterday, when we field a second string side, and accept defeat.

Comment

I am struggling to read Harry's mind. If he had decided to field a weakened squadm, then why the hell did he even include SWP in the team. At least give one of our youngsters a go like Petrasso or Shariff!
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
        I am struggling to read Harry's mind. If he had decided to field a weakened squadm, then why the hell did he even include SWP in the team. At least give one of our youngsters a go like Petrasso or Shariff!
        I 100% agree with HR on resting certain key players at this stage, but what I don't understand is why not play some of our youth???
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          He may well do. Just wish he told us mugs that spent a day watching them w-anchors that he was playing a B team.
          Serious question matty, you voted for us to lose heavily in the prediction poll, and stevie wonder and ray charles both could see we would los no matter what, even if Leicester had ten players sent off, we would still lose that game.
          So my question is, 'why the fark did you bother to go mate?'

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Serious question matty, you voted for us to lose heavily in the prediction poll, and stevie wonder and ray charles both could see we would los no matter what, even if Leicester had ten players sent off, we would still lose that game.
            So my question is, 'why the fark did you bother to go mate?'
            Because I follow my team through thick & thin. Just because I (and most others) went into the game expecting to lose, doesn't make it acceptable for Redknapp to play a 2 bob side and basically write the game off before its' kicked off. Think we all have the right to expect a side picked that gives us the best chance of a result.
            Last edited by MattyRangers; 20-04-2014, 11:12 AM.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Because I follow my team through thick & thin. Just because I (and most others) went into the game expecting to lose, doesn't make it acceptable for Redknapp to play a 2 bob side and basically write the game off before its' kicked off. Think we all have the right to expect a side picked that gives us the best chance of a result.
              And there was me thinking you only went for the beer, the pies and the post match booty
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Because I follow my team through thick & thin.
                Nice one mate. Fair play to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Azman View Post
                  We're still not guranteed playoffs, wasps are in good form,milwall and barnsley fighting to stay up
                  Mate we are in the playoffs - we'd have to lose all 3 games and reading and ispwich win all theirs - you honestly think we wont get 1 point?

Comment

...Matty, and I think Harry did that yesterday.......but in the long term, ie saving key players for the playoffs, and not risking them in an away game where our form is a bit dismal....we shall see if that decision was the correct one.

Comment

Get the tin hat on should we score another 5 tomorrow Matty and have knife and fork ready , be sure to have knee pads on hand

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                        I have said well done on other people's thread when we have won, but a few people are happy on here with the crap we dish up week in and week out, so if your happy with watching that crap it's up to you, a lot of fan's pay good money to watch them play away, such as yesterday, when we field a second string side, and accept defeat.
                        don't start your own though, like when there is a loss. Can't start a moaning thread fast enough when we lose, rather than put it in someone else's, of which there are normally many!
                        btw, "....and accept defeat" ? and the alternative is what exactly? What can be done after a defeat to change it?

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                          Think you could be surprised Dave,look deeper into todays selection. harrys a clever ol f u cker.underestimate us and were dangerous
                          Van sir ....i really, really hope you are right.

Comment

Working...
                          X