Redknapp your a p***k thatgame was there for the winning today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    up to a point you are spot on foxy, the fact there was nothing between the sides doesn't bode too well for you. Granted you had a couple of players absent, but believe me, unless you splash the cash for next season, you will struggle big time
    We didn't play with as much fluency as we did against (say) Burnley and Wigan, but I guess the players are slightly switched off. I thought we were worth the win, and at times I thought we played like we can - not, of course, that I am in any way biased. I doubt, however, if we will spend a massive amount of money on new players over the summer - it's not really Pearson's way. I'm sure we'll find it tough up there, though: but I have a feeling we'll do OK.

Comment

We only need 1 point and we are def in the playoffs so no need to worry about that - just think we need some momentum now - as much as harrys team selection was off putting you can understand it with us playing 48 hours later. Hes obviously marked the watford game at home more winable and rested key players....I expect barton to miss atleast one more game now too - hes being sensible but i just hope we dont end up 5th - i think now its quite safe to say it us vrs wigan in the semis its just fighting it out for who has home advantage in the 2nd leg

Comment

The postive to look forward to is, we are a differnet team with austin playing...the teams confidence is difference with him on the pitch and he makes more things happen - keep him fit and get him match sharp and him and morrsion will be scaring wigan as much as im worried about some of their players

Comment

Harry told Sky 'We played ever so well and didn't deserve to lose....'

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            I'd lay money HR see's mondays game as more winnable than todays given our crap away form and I agree with him
            He may well do. Just wish he told us mugs that spent a day watching them w-anchors that he was playing a B team.
            Last edited by MattyRangers; 19-04-2014, 09:49 PM.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
              You could say that about every game , never play our better players cos they might get injured . For me you have to always select your best 11 fit and available . It's what were ****** paying them for !!!
              I understand if you went to the game you would wnt to see a decent show but we desperately need Hill, Dunne, Barton, Hoilet, Austin, Zamora, Carrol and ravel to be on it for the playoffs. We have a home game on Monday. I think arry done the right thing today

Comment

Must have missed yer thread last week when we won Macca?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                  Must have missed yer thread last week when we won Macca?
                  absolutely spot on...... the guy/gal only comes on here for a whine, whinge and a moan. Miserable g1t.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                    If you put out a half decent side today we could have nicked a win Leics were not up for it today, if we lose our next game we could be in trouble with holding on to sixth place, if one of the teams below has have a good finish, they could pip us.
                    who cares? .....we won't win the p o's

Comment

I wonder whether HR consulted TF on that selection. Do you think TF is the type to want his say.Does HR s contract give him exclusive control we know it does not on transfers

Comment

Originally posted by KLOS View Post
                        I wonder whether HR consulted TF on that selection. Do you think TF is the type to want his say.Does HR s contract give him exclusive control we know it does not on transfers
                        You seem to know details of HRs contract. I'm impressed.
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Oi, Macca, where were you last saturday?
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            who cares? .....we won't win the p o's
                            Think you could be surprised Dave,look deeper into todays selection. harrys a clever ol f u cker.underestimate us and were dangerous
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                              We only need 1 point and we are def in the playoffs so no need to worry about that - just think we need some momentum now - as much as harrys team selection was off putting you can understand it with us playing 48 hours later. Hes obviously marked the watford game at home more winable and rested key players....I expect barton to miss atleast one more game now too - hes being sensible but i just hope we dont end up 5th - i think now its quite safe to say it us vrs wigan in the semis its just fighting it out for who has home advantage in the 2nd leg
                              We're still not guranteed playoffs, wasps are in good form,milwall and barnsley fighting to stay up

Comment

Originally posted by Azman View Post
                                We're still not guranteed playoffs, wasps are in good form,milwall and barnsley fighting to stay up
                                Watford are pony,spanking on and off for the hooray henrys
                                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                                X