No announcement yet.

Millwall game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet all our hard men will be out for the Millwall game just like last time

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      I bet all our hard men will be out for the Millwall game just like last time
      Facto is going to ask politely if the pleasant millwall fan would be kind enough to donate to his dentist bill.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
        What lesson, nothing happened except for boys in blue being everywhere all day long. The police are by far a better firm than Millwall.
        Really? that's not how I remember it! I know a few Wall, they are coming, everyone can act all brave behind a keyboard but face to face with these fockers hmmmmmm. I personally will not be facing them up.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
          Really? that's not how I remember it! I know a few Wall, they are coming, everyone can act all brave behind a keyboard but face to face with these fockers hmmmmmm. I personally will not be facing them up.
          Mate, I do not condone violence but to be fair Millwall are the same as me, flesh and bone and back in my day I could deffo have a good fight. The difference is these days I am not interested.
          However if I was backed into a corner I promise you my survival instincts would kick in.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
            Millwall only being given 1296 tickets for our game.
            Dont worry they'll be a lot more than that around looking for some action, and they know where to go? all i got to say is be prepared, especaially if we relegate them?

Comment

Big time Dave. If we send them down there will be carnage.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
                Big time Dave. If we send them down there will be carnage.
                There couldnt of been a worse situation or game to be in last home game of the season. Sort of knew it as well when the fixtures came out in the summer, it was kind of inevitable. Be a lot easier if they are safe, but if they need to win to stay up and dont, then i dont care what any hard man on here says, it will be farking horrible that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  There couldnt of been a worse situation or game to be in last home game of the season. Sort of knew it as well when the fixtures came out in the summer, it was kind of inevitable. Be a lot easier if they are safe, but if they need to win to stay up and dont, then i dont care what any hard man on here says, it will be farking horrible that day.
                  spot on Kev.. actually think a lot of rangers fans wont come to that game as it is.. especially fans with young kids/families

Comment

A few arses going on this thread

If you want trouble you will find it and if not you will be fine
                    We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                      A few arses going on this thread

If you want trouble you will find it and if not you will be fine
                      Thats farking bull shite , you aint no philosopher mate, cos thats absolute and complete tosh. Ask west acton for one.

Comment

Thats farking bull shite , you aint no philosopher mate, cos thats absolute and complete tosh. Ask west acton for one.
                        What are you on about ?

The way some of you lot are going on it sounds like you are preparing for a Viking invasion
                        We Are The People.....

Comment

What are you on about ?

The way some of you lot are going on it sounds like you are preparing for a Viking invasion
                          You talking rubbish is what im on about. Loads of innocents minding their own business have been jumped. Loads and loads, west acton for one. Got done by man u myself when i was a whippersnapper and didnt no any better.

Comment

What are you on about ?

you only have to have a peep at their forum to see all their talking about is QPR away and turning up to force their way in cos we've only allocated them 1250 or summin.
                            talk of them trying to get in the lower tier as well.. the police presence will be fvcking enormous!!

Comment

You talking rubbish is what im on about. Loads of innocents minding their own business have been jumped. Loads and loads, west acton for one. Got done by man u myself when i was a whippersnapper and didnt no any better.
                              I'm talking about 2014 fella if you mind your own business , put your head down then you will be fine its not the 70's ffs where everyone was fare game
                              We Are The People.....

Comment

I'm talking about 2014 fella if you mind your own business , put your head down then you will be fine its not the 70's ffs where everyone was fare game
                                Must admit, aint happened for ages to anyone i know, but you do read about scarfers getting done on twitter etc all the time. Im not certain minding your own business is enough even in this day and age.

Comment

Working...
                                X